Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For my people! CoolJunkie / Radio 1 Event Tips

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

I posted this on another board, but without the extra hint ;)

Just want to answer a few questions and concerns so that you guys know what's going on:

- The event starts at 12 midday on Friday @ Nikki's, although last time quite a few people arrived around 11 to grab the good spots - that was a good idea...

- The event runs until 5am, and there will be no cover at any time. Arrive at 3am? You're welcome. No cover. You can quote me :)

- We don't have the final running order yet, but we do know that Seb Fontaine, Judge Jules, Lottie, Josh Wink, Eddie Halliwell, and Aloud will all play after 11pm, and the other artists before. DeckJunkies will be on throughout the day and night.

- Nikki's will be fenced from Thursday, so the only entry will be through the front door.

- We have no way of knowing what time the club will fill, but probably early, and we'll be limiting capacity so please arrive as early as possible. We had 10,000 people throughout the day last time.

- It's gonna be fkn great! ;D

- I'm going to ask the door staff to look out for anyone representing CoolJunkie. People who represent CoolJunkie generally have something with a CoolJunkie logo on ;) Whatever you can think of...