Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex and the city...

Guest fairyDust

Did anybody catch the farewell episode of Sex and the city last night?...i'm gonna miss my favorite show.. :'(

Saw it...liked it...glad it's all done with though, it's time to move on...

Biggest complaint - Big's real name...they could have done better than that!

Guest fairyDust

Was it John? I recieved a phone call at that exact moment, so it distracted me....I have no complaints by the way...loved it...hope HBO creates another show as good... ;)

Guest r3nz0
Was it John? I recieved a phone call at that exact moment, so it distracted me....I have no complaints by the way...loved it...hope HBO creates another show as good... ;)

Yes, it's John.

Great show; many, many classic lines. ;D

Guest ramon

great episode .. nice way to finish it all off .. repeats today and tommorow on hbo2 and hbo respectively check your local listings for details

Guest r3nz0
great episode .. nice way to finish it all off .. repeats today and tommorow on hbo2 and hbo respectively check your local listings for details

Yo Ramon, Duke won finally. :P

Guest ramon

Yo Ramon, Duke won finally. :P

Renzo,

Duke wooped ass .. different story. :)

They are back and at the right time .. we should be in for another classic in Duke very soon with UNC.

Guest demo909
Did anybody catch the farewell episode of Sex and the city last night?...i'm gonna miss my favorite show.. :'(

good episode. Now when the hell is sixfeet under gonna start!!!

the entire city was at a standstill at 9pm last nite....I was at the farewell party at a swanky lil restaurant in SoHo...very intimate party, it was definitely a great time, and the episode, in my opinion, was excellent----the end was terrific---that song that was playing with the montage of images was really great television and well done. The french hip hop was super as well! (hip-hop is very, very popular in France)

all in all i thought it was a nice way to end a great show, i'll definitely miss it...and it was always cool to see a show that is filmed right in your backyard...

Guest web_norah
the entire city was at a standstill at 9pm last nite....I was at the farewell party at a swanky lil restaurant in SoHo...very intimate party, it was definitely a great time, and the episode, in my opinion, was excellent----the end was terrific---that song that was playing with the montage of images was really great television and well done.  The french hip hop was super as well!  (hip-hop is very, very popular in France)

all in all i thought it was a nice way to end a great show, i'll definitely miss it...and it was always cool to see a show that is filmed right in your backyard...

yes that french hip hop was classy (reminds me of the German counterpart -->they also have very good hip hop auf Deustch)

and the entire special beforehand was very cool, i thought, dignified and not cheesy at all

Guest demo909

yes that french hip hop was classy (reminds me of the German counterpart -->they also have very good hip hop auf Deustch)

and the entire special beforehand was very cool, i thought, dignified and not cheesy at all

That was MC Solar.....he's the shit. Has some great cd's out that i picked up in Paris

Guest JMT
hip-hop is very, very popular in France

i thinks its popular all over europe. i was in warsaw for a few nights and we hit a couple clubs. they LOVE hip-hop, they will even play the same song 3 times in one night.

Guest pod

Strange huh?

They claim to despise American culture, but they co-opt the worst elements (hip-hop, Dallas, David Hasselhoff, Jerry Lewis...)

Tommy Pooch was right "I see the European set getting big into hip hop, that's why I want more hip-hop parties at my clubs"

i thinks its popular all over europe.  i was in warsaw for a few nights and we hit a couple clubs.  they LOVE hip-hop, they will even play the same song 3 times in one night.

but its EXCEPTIONALLY popular in France. definitely tips the scale there. (does that phrase work in this sentence?)

Guest LISALOCA

Saw it and yes it was "MR. BIG"!!! I was cracking up though before the show started when they were talkin about all four of them and their lives.

It was good and now the Sopranos start on March 7. BUT....ummmmm...I won't see that episode unfortunately because it's ULTRA FEST WEEKEND!!!!

8)

Won't be in front of a TV that day. Unless it's the screen TV in SPace.. ;D