Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex and the city...

Guest fairyDust

and now the Sopranos start on March 7.

Sopranos...last season was SO bad...this one had better be good for the amount of friggin' time they make you wait...

If this whole season is about Tony's and Carmella's marriage I will barf. ::) And I was such a fan...

My only hope is that Steve Buscemi will add some spice to things...great addition...Tony's cousin I think...

Six Feet Under...best show on TV...that one couldn't come sooner.

Pod - you are right...Tivo is the best...

Sopranos...last season was SO bad...this one had better be good for the amount of friggin' time they make you wait...  

If this whole season is about Tony's and Carmella's marriage I will barf. ::)  And I was such a fan...

My only hope is that Steve Buscemi will add some spice to things...great addition...Tony's cousin I think...

Six Feet Under...best show on TV...that one couldn't come sooner.

Pod - you are right...Tivo is the best...

six feet under...clearly the best show on TV. cant wait til June when it's back!

Guest ddg

sopranos is still the best show..even though it has been on for a damn long time....the last episode was amazing...the whole thing freaking rocks...to me..i not a big fan of "slampig in the city" ...never watched the other shows too much...but the shit is gonna hit the fan with the last season of sopranos... ;D

Guest JMT
i not a big fan of "slampig in the city" ...never watched the other shows too much...but the shit is gonna hit the fan with the last season of sopranos...   ;D

ha ha ha! werd!