Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen's Offical WMC Schedule

Guest lust4house

i have no official line up as of yet...

but

1. tsettos, santana, boris and more at pure

2. todd terry, hes at a few places

3. Jonathan Peters maybe him vs og at space

4. junya, but he's at nerve, so no shot at me going there..

5. of course morillo, but space is bringing him back befoer summer, so i won't be going to crobar..

i'll change this later on when things are closer to confirmed.

i have no official line up as of yet...

but

1. tsettos, santana, boris and more at pure

2. todd terry, hes at a few places

3. Jonathan Peters maybe him vs og at space

4. junya, but he's at nerve, so no shot at me going there..

5. of course morillo, but space is bringing him back befoer summer, so i won't be going to crobar..

i'll change this later on when things are closer to confirmed.

will you be coming to JP's set at the Shelborne? its a 12 hour poolside set, on monday , i believe. Charles Dimaggio, will you be there?

nope, gotta work... only time i take off of work is to go back home to nj...  clubbing isn't my priority..

but the set is 12 hrs, you could surely come by after work and have a few drinks-

i hear you on clubbing not being a priority during the week. i concur. bars are. ;)

but the set is 12 hrs, you could surely come by after work and have a few drinks-

i hear you on clubbing not being a priority during the week.  i concur.  bars are.   ;)

Driving in rush hour traffic to sobe filled with foreign trash and ghetto boys then finding parking at 50 bucks an hour is not fun to me... Thing about miami is, we get to see 90% of the jocks and it costs me nothing..

The list you see above is my list, since i'm comped at all of those events ;)

Driving in rush hour traffic to sobe filled with foreign trash and ghetto boys then finding parking at 50 bucks an hour is not fun to me... Thing about miami is, we get to see 90% of the jocks and it costs me nothing..

The list you see above is my list, since i'm comped at all of those events ;)

thats how I feel about new york....it is going to be humbling to come down to SoBe and pay cover charges and, gasp, wait in line.... >:(

BUT, there is a difference between conference events and regular events....everything that goes on at the conference has extra spice, spunk, you know...plus many artists are releasing new music, etc....it's a music festival, of course things the scene will be augmented a bit.

Guest LeVeL

Dam Saleen you got it like that......suddenly you have other people posting your offical WMC Schedule for you. Now I am really beginning to believe your a club legend.

Can I have you autograph my girlfriend breast for me?LOL ;D 8)