Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey Question for the DJs

B-SIDE1414779017

Wassup Y'all :)

Please visit this link and paricipate in a cool survey that will definately help change the industry...

http://www.stantondj.com/survey/cdplayers.htm

I've been a DJ for over 18 years and more recently have been developing & consulting on several revoloutionary DJ products (CDJ-1000, Final Scratch etc..)... so your input won't be wasted or Sold to ANYONE!!!

Even if you are not a professional DJ but just a bedroom DJ ,or DJ for a Hobby... please participate

I'd really like to get input from some of the Vinyl Purist around here :P (personally I don't like CD players for several reasons... some of which We can change)

Thanks in Advance

8)

Thanks for the input....

I actually am still not satisfied with the CD players on the market.... which is why I keep getting involved. Call me a perfectionist but I'm not satisfied with the CDJ or even the new SL-Digital12. (esp when the price is that high)

Don't get me wrong they both are incredible units but still have fundemental flaws...

.....I want it all.. becuase it IZ possible

ThanX again....

I also have another one for rackmount players comming soon.

Guest endymion

B-Side, are you working with Laurent on the new digital controller? I saw the latest layout for that thing this weekend while I was working on another project and I love that thing. I want three!

Until it's on the market I'm looking for a passable digital MIDI controller or something that I can use to twiddle with Traktor's knobs so that I can run everything from a PowerBook. I have zero need for turntables. Pod has pointed out a couple of controllers that work with Traktor but I don't like the layout on any of them. Suggestions welcome.