Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G at Mia roll call

V. Barbarino

I would like to go on the record as saying that we have no "agenda" to push house over anything else.  I personally could give a rat's ass about genres, good music is good music.  I cut my teeth on trance and lately I listen to a lot of hip hop.  We have made an official policy decision recently to avoid genres altogether.  If you think that we have a house agenda then you're paranoid.

And please note that Saleen does not even have moderator rights here.

Your right you guys dont have an agenda, but your boy Saleen does. he may not be a moderate but by letting him spew his flith and them removing my reaction its like he is a moderator.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Saleen keeps it to a dull roar around here. He's been warned a few times, and has had posts removed before. Thing is, he doesn't say anything about it. He knows he stepped over the line, and a mod has modded it to hell and back.

But seriously, you think there's some sort of "musical agenda" here? 2 things:

- You're paranoid. Get the tin-foil hat off, the satellites can't read your thoughts.

- It's a messageboard. Don't take things so seriously. Go out and do something productive, like start your own trance night or trance messageboard, and put us all to shame with your nightlife wizardry.

Again, if you want to just run off wild conspiracy theories all night, there's a place for it, and I'm sure you know all about it.

Saleen keeps it to a dull roar around here. He's been warned a few times, and has had posts removed before. Thing is, he doesn't say anything about it. He knows he stepped over the line, and a mod has modded it to hell and back.

But seriously, you think there's some sort of "musical agenda" here? 2 things:

- You're paranoid. Get the tin-foil hat off, the satellites can't read your thoughts.

- It's a messageboard. Don't take things so seriously. Go out and do something productive, like start your own trance night or trance messageboard, and put us all to shame with your nightlife wizardry.

Again, if you want to just run off wild conspiracy theories all night, there's a place for it, and I'm sure you know all about it.

Pod your being inflammatory again watch out you might get moderated. Oh by the was if you think i'm paranoid about the house thing take a vote and find out smarty.

Guest endymion
Your right you guys dont have an agenda, but your boy Saleen does. he may not be a moderate but by letting him spew his flith and them removing my reaction its like he is a moderator.

My first introduction ever to Saleen was him posting libel about somebody else (somebody powerful who matters) on our forum that we were legally responsible for, then trashing us when we deleted it. I believe that at the time he declared that if we followed through on the decision to remove the post then he would never post here ever again.

So please don't call him "our boy". His posts get deleted when they cross the line just like everybody else.

Guest JMT

Pod your being inflammatory again watch out you might get moderated. Oh by the was if you think i'm paranoid about the house thing take a vote and find out smarty.

man, you really need to chill out here. do you ever post anything normal?

Guest ddg
What the hell is wrong with you people?

This thread was going great until page 4....

thanks for ruining it ::)

Get over the saleen, get over yourselves, realize this is a message board and friggin' relax!!!!!!!

::) ::) ::)

werd.....