Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEAR IT HERE FIRST.... DT TO LEAVE ARC...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Well, from what I hear, Danny hates the sound police at Arc...they get all pissy when Danny starts dicking around with the system and pluggin in all his toys...not for nothing, but I'm with the sound police on that one...my system, my rules...I'm not gonna let a $500 fuzzbox fuck up the signal on a $500,000+ sound system.

If the sound police is the issue, I wonder where else in NYC Danny would go? Steve Dash does most of the respectable venues' sound, and the same issues would come up at say, crobar, as well. As for other venues, I know the GSA crew, and Sound Investment would not tolerate it either...

Off on a tangent though...I doubt the sound police would force him to leave a venue...many other things may be a factor...my sound police theory is just that, a theory :)

wasn't DT building a venue for himself on an island or something ? he said once he was working on a project fo that sort ...

if i recall right, i heard this when he canceled for ibiza this year ... he then made a statement on what he was working at the time ...

btw, his website that was supossed to launch months ago .. needs an update fast !

wasn't DT building a venue for himself on an island or something ? he said once he was working on a project fo that sort ...

if i recall right, i heard this when he canceled for ibiza this year ... he then made a statement on what he was working at the time ...

btw, his website that was supossed to launch months ago .. needs an update fast !

that was his house..

Guest demo909

The loft is in Brooklyn. Not at Danny's home. I've been to the loft parties many times. They are insane. He has the old twilo system hooked up at a 2000 sqft loft (So now he doesn't have to worry about the sound police)

and the sickest dj booth. They put a hold on the loft parties ccause he is remodeling the loft and because a lot of druged out people were showing up.

Here's the real scoop on Danny. Last time he was here playing at Space and Score and also using our studio 8) Danny bought himself a condo on venetian. From what I'm hearing if he doesn't find another residency in NYC he'll be spending a lot more time in Miami.....He already talked to several clubs here about doing a monthly residency if not bi - weekly. Chances are Danny will be in our own backyard a lot more ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan
so if DT comes to miami more often ...

where's the trance whore that was complaining before about house ?

call me crazy but i like the name "trancewhore" ;D as for DT, dont come to miami!!!! im sick of hearing you and your oooooold played out music.

Guest vanbuurenfan

it was "another" trance whore from another thread ..

about nocturnal, imagine DT playing the opening night

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GETTING MY NAME WRONG, I AM NOT A TRANCE WHORE! I AM A SOPHISTICATED TRANCE SLUT. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Wow.........nice to hear we are gonna get a big time Dj like that coming to our neck of the woods. As for a trance-whore......you can call me the biggest whore of them all. But let there be house, cause this is trance!!!! :D ;D :o

Guest web_norah
THATS RIGHT, DT TO LEAVE ARC...

I'M PUTTING THE SALEEN STAMP OF APPOOVALE ON THIS NEWS...

SALEEN DOESN'T WORK FOR CJ SO DT DON'T CRY AGAIN TO GET A REVIEW CHANGED. I GOT YOU THIS TIME...

u are talking nonsense ...but keep posting anyhow

Guest djdimaggio
deal is not done yet, but i can say for sure putting my credibilty on the line...

CONFIRMED!

[glow=red,2,300]I hope so 'cause I'm puttin' my NYC Italian ass on the line to share your info 'cause I haven't heard anything up north about this so you better be straight up or fellow paisan Danny T is gonna be pissed at both of our wap asses![/glow] :o :o ::) ::)

danny can go fuck himself. There is lots of talk and drama in nyc, and some deals went down and other clubs don't know about it yet etc...

So i'm saying he will leave, though not confirmed as in he left but confirmed that the process is going forth. You'll see some changes in nyc over the next month.

Guest web_norah

you're saying this because Arc (the building) has been sold,  inevitably this means that DT may not be doing his parties there anymore...besides if the "deal" isnt done why open your mouth if its not for sure...?

see ....you still dont know shit  ::)

Guest djdimaggio
danny can go fuck himself. There is lots of talk and drama in nyc, and some deals went down and other clubs don't know about it yet etc...

So i'm saying he will leave, though not confirmed as in he left but confirmed that the process is going forth. You'll see some changes in nyc over the next month.

[glow=red,2,300]Danny is one of the greatest DJ's in the world. He's been doing it and doing it and doing it extremely well for probably longer than you've been alive. He may be a queen and somewhat bitchy at times but he's been carrying dance music for ages. Respect your elders son! [/glow]

Guest joeygk

Tenaglia is awesome....but I think his 'be yourself party' is really played out. He needs a change, venue, city, something to get him going again - he's seemed a bit stale as of late. However, he's still the king of tribal - RECOGNIZE. ;D

Guest web_norah

[glow=red,2,300]Danny is one of the greatest DJ's in the world.  He's been doing it and doing it and doing it extremely well for probably longer than you've been alive.  He may be a queen and somewhat bitchy at times but he's been carrying dance music for ages.  Respect your elders son! [/glow]

amen!