Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pod for President

MyIbiza

Guest bcnjunkie
So, what exactly does a "moderator" do?  It's not like anything is particularly moderate about Miami nightlife.

boss everybody around unless you post the same point of view ;D

Guest LeVeL

Pod congratulations on the Moderator Position.I always knew you were cut out for the job.......But what happend with Tufftribe.....did he give up the position.

Well Pod I hope you slam your foot down on these people who violate the Junkie code.......and dont allow drama to enter the presence of this webpage........dont let this turn out to be another Clubplanet.

Guest djdimaggio
What are you gonna do if I don't?  8)

[glow=red,2,300]Whips, chains, belt, chards of glass, a good beatin' or maybe she'll just throw ya over her knee for a "proper"spankin'" ;D :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Pod,

I noticed your now a "ModerationJunkie"  8)

It's about time!

What's next now, the White House?  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Ya got my vote! :o :o ;D :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
That's the whole thing. I already zapped one thread for just even thinking about being dramatic.

[glow=red,2,300]Easy tough guy...being a mod is BIG WILY status...don't go abusin it ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Easy tough guy...being a mod is BIG WILY status...don't go abusin it ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]I know it's Willy but I thought 'wily' went along with the "watch out b4 you get zapped by the PODerator" theme. It was a plate on words. I'm guilty of dis from dime 2 rhyme.

Hell youse already BIG WILLEEEE BABY ;D :-*[/glow]