Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the Edgar V / PVD fans

LESjunkie

PVD did it last year the night before ultra....spun from 1-5 then from 6-8....i got there at 4:00 AM with my space passport (supposedly no line no wait) but there was still a half hour wait cause of a firehazard with too many freakin people! I turned around and refused to be subjected to the lack of oxygen in the club.   This year ill just catch him at ULTRA! 8)

AMAZING SHOW...I am pretty sure he went 2-6, then encored from 6-8...back-to-back. Who did you think went between him? I think it might be the best show I have ever seen. Who knows... Anyway, I can't wait for 3/5...

Please PM me with details...or tell me at the BBQ...I NEED a raodtrip and what better way than with PVD and Edgar and Arturo (what about me?) in NYC (never been there)!!! ;)

First of all, Carisa it would be amazing if you came up here! i want to show you places in the city...

secondly, did you guys know that Ferry Corsten is the niht after PVD at limelight? not a bad lineup back to back weekend of pvd and ferry. last time i saw ferry at limelight he was soooooo good, I had so much fun.

First of all, Carisa it would be amazing if you came up here! i want to show you places in the city...

secondly, did you guys know that Ferry Corsten is the niht after PVD at limelight?  not a bad lineup back to back weekend of pvd and ferry.  last time i saw ferry at limelight he was soooooo good, I had so much fun.  

Avalon Ev...it's Avalon...