Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The bums downtown

::) First I decided today I would start with a humorous suggestion. We could all go on raids with paint ball guns and shoot at moving targets.

On a serious note I'm going to be looking on how to possibly fix the problem or raise enough hell to cause them to pay attention. Mind you my attention span usually last a week, but I'll see what find out.

Guest ddg
::)

On a serious note I'm going to be looking on how to possibly fix the problem or raise enough hell to cause them to pay attention.  Mind you my attention span usually last a week, but I'll see what find out.

so does that mean i wont be smoking da pipe with them much longer???

do what i do !! spray their asses with mase and believe me ... by the time they are done burning and itching they wont even remember which one is your car ;) ;D ;D

Guest ddg
Eh, why bother with that, just run them over.  ;D

see, that idea is a good one most definitely...but getting a new grill for my car would be pricey...or more than likely they could just run over my car if i attempted to hit them cuz my car is too low..lol smoking crack is the way to go with them

Guest zacashus

see, that idea is a good one most definitely...but getting a new grill for my car would be pricey...or more than likely they could just run over my car if i attempted to hit them cuz my car is too low..lol   smoking crack is the way to go with them

LMAO..... i'm just glad it's not my car

Guest coach

Why don't ya'll just park in one of the lots? You gotta get there early to make the list anyway, so there's probably going to be some space. Of course, if they put up some actual parking garages...

Guest LeVeL

Yeah those Bums around Space are really funny...they get so happy when they see a car coming their way.....you see them say," Park right here 5 dollars.....right here,right here", and its like 3 of them all trying to direct you to park......

Personally I have never parked on the street @ Space......only in front of Space........but most of the time I dont mind spending 15 to 10 dollars on the lots around Space.

I am surprised those bums haven't attacked no one yet.or tried to rob anybody......they are like Mother Teresa spreading the love of Homelessness.

Guest LISALOCA

I just park inside. It's better than the car getting scratched up. $10-15 isn't shit to me!! ;D

As long as I have free entrance and drinks with my music in Space I'll be fine. 8)

i was a bouncer for 3 years..

3 nights a week

5 brawls a night

i grew up with 3 brothers...

if you think i can't throw down, then by all means throw a drink on me...

you are, after all, chairmen of the board....

(you realize there's a typo in there, saleen???) :P

Guest pod

Thank god. I would have loved it if the cop loosed a few rounds into this degenerate. Seriously, a few bums get knocked off, the rest will shape up in a hurry.

Guest endymion
Why would i waist my drink on you chubby, when all the girls you try and talk to throw drinks on you anyways.

Thread lock warning #1. You only get one warning. There are other forums on other sites where that kind of chatter is welcome. It is not welcome here.

Saleen, please don't respond to this, you're better than that.