Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wait! Is Mdamon7278 "Whistle Boy"??

V. Barbarino

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

And whatever I say comes out of my ass, that's why it's vile and offensive. Seriously, I don't mean you any ill will, but I am not going to let this board turn into a dump 8)

Guest LISALOCA
after I beat the shit out of [glow=red,2,300]crzyc[/glow], while im blowing my whistle to good good [glow=red,2,300]cheese,[/glow]

Damon 2.0

Hey that kind of rhymes!! ;D

Guest lyrik
Uncle Buck fucking ruled!

His car was classic.

uncle_buck03-3.jpg

That movie is a classic....the giant pancakes he made....and him giving the principal a quarter and telling her to go down to the subway and have a rat gnaw the mole off her face....that there is some funny shit.....why do all the good fat comedians die.....you got Sam Kinison, Chris Farley, John Belushi, John Candy...Meatloaf...wait a minute......strike that, I just think he's a funny looking fat guy.....and I guess he isn't dead....well at least his music career is...thank God.

Guest pod

Sam bought the farm from a drunk driver, his was a sad accident. John Candy was health related, Belushi and Farley were drug-related.

I loved Kinison's bit about leper whores. Think about it. ;D

Guest zacashus

pod and levelistic, while i know that you two are trying to keep the peace i think you should let damon and carissa duke it out!.....haha....my sides hurt from laughing so hard

so much love in the air between you too and so much denial in the middle.....hahaha...lol

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha....LOL

You know what, just for that, Im gonna leave carissa alone, and I kick the shit out of the two love birds, diego and zach, you lil gay bastards, you guys are like amos and andy, when one is throwing the other is catching, dont worry you're time will come, lololol!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest LeVeL
Yeah, but our insults are playful in nature, you're just adding unneeded drama to the board.

Yeah Damon just cut some of the drama....short and keep it simple...not complicated....some of your post might not seem harmful...but to some other people they might find it offensive...thats all Damon..............If you dont like someone or their comments use the whistle instead.