Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks cj

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest web_norah
CJ giving the jukies their fix !, CJ event at State with Steve Lawler  :o 8) ;D  

sooooo there !

also a NO COVER event  :P

and the so called *trash* are all world class acts.. :-*

but lets not forget there will be TONS of bridge and tunnel types in attendance 8)

Guest LeVeL

This is coming from the guy that called Edagr V a cheap PVD ripoff...::)

BTW...that was a rip on Saleen ...not Bling!

Yup thats me .........the guy who called Edgar V a cheap Rip Off of PVD.......next time you listen to a PVD set pay attention to the tracks and then go see Edgar V....and u will understand my point.

But ohh well he still good

Guest web_norah

Yup thats me .........the guy who called Edgar V a cheap Rip Off of PVD.......next time you listen to a PVD set pay attention to the tracks and then go see Edgar V....and u will understand my point.

OUCH

Guest bcnjunkie
euroooooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

like I said better than eurotrash wanna be like you ! the jealousy wreaks in your posts !

Guest web_norah

like I said better than eurotrash wanna be like you ! the jealousy wreaks in your posts !

dear, it is called BRIDGE AND TUNNEL, MTV I AM A CLUBBER ......... ::)

This has already been gone through and I choose not to stoop to your "LEVEL" of bashing. I'll just be satisfied to know that I will be able to dance in the space that your body would be taking up on Edgars dancefloor.

Guest LeVeL

This has already been gone through and I choose not to stoop to your "LEVEL" of bashing. I'll just be satisfied to know that I will be able to dance in the space that your body would be taking up on Edgars dancefloor.  

Wow that was pretty harsh!!

You guys ever notice that Saltine invades all these threads like a common variety garden weed, Posts his negative poison, gets u guys/gals all heated up and then just leaves the posts all screwed up. For gods sakes ignore him. He is nothing more that a fat,balding,no sex havin house bitch.

an btw way bling i think your pretty cool dont listen to Saltine he's just mad cause he didn't get the part of Fat Bastard because his man boobs weren't big enough for the role :o

That a boy trancetastic, thats the spirit, every time he posts, just ignore him, then he cant win, then he'll have to start eating more. poor bastard!!!

Whistle Boy!!!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX
You guys ever notice that Saltine invades all these threads like a common variety garden weed, Posts his  negative poison, gets u guys/gals all heated up and then just leaves the posts all screwed up. For gods sakes ignore him. He is nothing more that a fat,balding,no sex havin house bitch.

an btw way bling i think your pretty cool dont listen to Saltine he's just mad cause he didn't get the part of Fat Bastard because his man boobs weren't big enough for the role :o

:o

;D LMAO!!!!!!! You da man!!!!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

all i know is, ever since bling put the pic of him and oscar g in his sig on cp, oscar hasn't been able to get a booking anywhere...

Stop trying to blame it on Bling. Maybe OG hasn't got a booking because of YOU