Clubplanet Nightlife Community

21- Clubs??

Guest Bond

Guest Bond

I'm coming to Miami and, obviously, I wanna go out there. But I know most of the clubs r 21+.... and I'm only 20. So, does anyone know any clubs where I won't need a fake ID?

Thanks for any help!

I'm coming to Miami and, obviously, I wanna go out there. But I know most of the clubs r 21+.... and I'm only 20. So, does anyone know any clubs where I won't need a fake ID?

Thanks for any help!

I think you're screwed, dude. My life in Miami didn't begin until I was 21.

Guest pod

That's the general consensus. Unfortunately, the sins of the few were visited on the many...the underage crowd is effectively banned from any decent venue in Miami now, by force of law.

Don't even try fake IDing, most bouncers are real good at spotting 'em, and nowadays some carry Palm Pilots with authenticator modules.

Guest LeVeL

Well if your gonna get a fake ID Bond.......I recommend you get a Fake ID thats out of State.....try a Midwest or South State........dont get a fake ID from New York or California or Illinois...those IDs are recognizable and Spottable.

I got a friend who got an ID from Indiana shes only 19 and she goes to Space, Crobar, Opium, Life.......basically all the venues and she hasn't had no problem.........so Bond I hope you accept my advice because it will work.

So yeah you have a big chance just dress like your an older cat who has a sense of style.....And one last thing act like you been in there before...... 8)

Guest bcnjunkie
Well if your gonna get a fake ID Bond.......I recommend you get a Fake ID thats out of State.....try a Midwest or South State........dont get a fake ID from New York or California or Illinois...those IDs are recognizable and Spottable.

I got a friend who got an ID from Indiana shes only 19 and she goes to Space, Crobar, Opium, Life.......basically all the venues and she hasn't had no problem.........so Bond I hope you accept my advice because it will work.

So yeah you have a big chance just dress like your an older cat who has a sense of style.....And one last thing act like you been in there before...... 8)

good advice !

Guest Bond

Thanks for the hints, guys!

I actually have a fake ID, and it's pretty good. It's from another country ;D.... I don't need it where I come from though. Anyways, back to the subject... there isn't a single nightclub for under 21 ppl? That sucks (for ME of course, not for U :-/).

So what's the nightlife of underage ppl in Miami ? ? ?

Guest pod

So what's the nightlife of underage ppl in Miami ? ? ?

Hanging out on the streets and becoming a public nuisance seems to be popular as well.

Guest Bond

Ok, I guess my foreign fake ID is my only hope then.

Plz tell me where the "younger" ppl hang out. Like the clubs that r not for late 20's... 30's..... cuz those would be even harder for me to ge in.

Ok, I guess my foreign fake ID is my only hope then.

Plz tell me where the "younger" ppl hang out. Like the clubs that r not for late 20's... 30's..... cuz those would be even harder for me to ge in.

Sorry babes...not gonna help you get a club that I love in trouble. There are the occasional parties that allow 18+ . See the "Versus" thread...not sure what the details on that are but its on 2/7/04 in Hollywood.

Guest endymion

Everything on the beach is 21+, and believe it or not there is a curfew ordinance here for youngsters at night.

Nikki's lost their fence, they still have the teepees but they can't block the area off any more. If you approach Nikki's from the beach side then you could probably just join the party with no problems.

I can't think of any other venues where that would work on the beach.