Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EdgarV @MIA tonight

CrzyC1414779017

any drink specials??? low on cash.... whats up carissa, how you been?

Hey Zero..not sure about drink specials...log onto their website for more details. But the REALLY good news (for you anyway) is that there arent any stages to fall off of. ;) Sorry, I couldnt help it...I still have the visual burned into my memory.

Guest zero

lol haha your going to keep bugging me about falling off the stage .... well that's good I'm never getting on a stage again... see ya tonight ;D

Guest ddg

hey carisa..its like everytime i see it in slow mo.....when we were upstairs looking down...zero falling down like a tree.....timber...LOL dont know if you remember meeting me zero....but you rock man....friends let friends drink a lot

Guest zero
hey carisa..its like everytime i see it in slow mo.....when we were upstairs looking down...zero falling down like a tree.....timber...LOL     dont know if you remember meeting me zero....but you rock man....friends let friends drink a lot

hahaha i didnt think anyone saw that but looks like more ppl saw it.... yea i think i remember you but never sure cause drinking always makes things worse for me .... but everyone i met at these board rocks ... hope to see ya again at the bbq ... not good with names but i remember faces .... like i said again NEVER GETTING ON A STAGE AGAIN!! ;D

i think im going to make my own shirt like bling that says "stage fright" lol

Guest arturob

heh... amazing night last night! it was great!

good hanging out with some CJ peeps, heh. crazy!

great meeting lap and ummm her boy! someone please remind me cause my head is failing atm. i just got 3 hours of sleep :S

wooooooooooooooooooo !

see y'all soon!

xxx arturo

Guest lisa

Great to finally meet and hang out with fun care free people, look forward to some more nights out with all of you !!!

thanks to crzy c for being so friendly and your not a bad influence you make life more fun

and hello arturo nice to hang with you!

Guest zero
Another fun night at MIA!!! Good food, great vibe and kickin tunes!!!  ;D

BTW...Zero, did you see the boxer that was there? I have no idea who he is but everyone kept telling me to go ask him how "Macho" he is. 8)

LAP...nice to finally meet you...I think I may be a bad influence on you though. ;D

nope lol