Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Work Nick!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest endymion

Expect more of this in the future. We are implementing new tech for posting image galleries that will allow us to get new photos online very very very quickly.

Guest pod

Almost real-time in some cases. Nick and I are working on a schedule/finding hotspots so WMC photos go up within hours of the event, coupled with techjunkie's shamanistic coding skills. ;D

Guest ramon
Almost real-time in some cases. Nick and I are working on a schedule/finding hotspots so WMC photos go up within hours of the event, coupled with techjunkie's shamanistic coding skills. ;D

wifi hotspots? :wardrive bzzzzzt

Guest endymion

Well see Pod, you don't really have to. Pretty sure that's going to end up being my job during WMC?

"Hey, Ryan, take this CF card and make a Starbuck's trip, we have new photos to post."

We're going to need some spare cards for this or something. We'll figure it out.

Well see Pod, you don't really have to.  Pretty sure that's going to end up being my job during WMC?

"Hey, Ryan, take this CF card and make a Starbuck's trip, we have new photos to post."

We're going to need some spare cards for this or something.  We'll figure it out.

I'm a Ryan too! Fantastic!

Guest pod

Oh goodie I'm gonna have a flunkie junkie ;D

Though I know techjunkie will get his revenge post WMC.

Hey, let's take on interns, they work for free and all's I'll have to do is write a nice review for their class.

Guest endymion

Interns? Bah. I really prefer to cut to the chase. I'm always accepting applications for groupies. Please PM with photos...

(No Dan, not you.)