Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys from London coming to Miami, need club info !

Guest andybubbles

Guest andybubbles

Ladies and Gents.....

Myself and three other guys will be coming to miami on the 29th of June from London, uk. We're planning to stay at the holiday inn in south beach and want to get a low down on all the best rnb and hip hop clubs.

In london we go to the best clubs i.e. rnb, hip hop, exclusive, guestlists, modern, good looking people etc.

Can anyone gimme some info on similar clubs in south beach. Im sure there are loads of clubs like that. Can u please let me know or tell who can arrange guestlists etc. Thanks for any help.

Were also going Vegas for a few days after miami, CANT WAIT !!!!

Four guys from London coming to South Beach?  Oh yeah, you guys GOT to go to Twist!

you jerk! haha

dont listen to him about Twist. this is a wretched gay bar/club.

there isnt a ton of hip hop in miami...you should pit stop in NYC if you want to go to some incredible hip-hop/r n b venues.

Guest JMT

dont listen to him about Twist.  this is a wretched gay bar/club.  

LOL, ive never heard of it. thats so wrong Coach, but yet so funny!!

there isnt a ton of hip hop in miami...you should pit stop in NYC if you want to go to some incredible hip-hop/r n b venues.  

What no hip hop in Miami? ??? Hip Hop has infested SoBe.

Try Crobar (Main Room) On Thursdays

Prive Sundays,

Space Terrace Sat

Just make friends with POD and he will take you to all the best places. ;D

Guest web_norah

What no hip hop in Miami?  ??? Hip Hop has infested SoBe.  

Try Crobar (Main Room) On Thursdays

Prive Sundays,

Space Terrace Sat

Just make friends with POD and he will take you to all the best places.  ;D

yeah Pod and i are the official I DIED trance fans ...

Guest JMT
cRactus Monday morning...why did you have to take it there ??!!  :o

i see the play on words, but whats the deal with that place for the lay persons such as myself?

Guest web_norah

NV is ok for after hrs - music a bit too banging for my personal taste and Life (i thought it doesnt do house music anymore?).

Guest andybubbles

so its true then, americans are very helpful people ;)

thanks for all the relpies and info, please keep it coming.

But let me just assure u guys we aint going to no gay clubs or house and trance. So please, just rnb hip and where all the sexy huneyz are. kool.

But let me just assure u guys we aint going to no gay clubs or house and trance. So please, just rnb hip and where all the sexy huneyz are. kool.

Just to let you know, some of the Hip hop and RnB places can get pretty shady and ghetto fabulous. I don't mind the music, just the clientel it attracts usually.

Stick to the higher class places that have a House room and Hip hop room and you should be good.

Prive, Space, Crobar

Also Bed, Mynt on certain nights, just may be tough to get in with all dudes. :o

Guest web_norah

i'd skip Mynt and Prive altogether...maybe go to Opium fridays when Vaughan and Sheldon play but who wants to bother trying to even get through the line at Prive..? :-/

Im sure the "sexy huneyz" will be eager to come back to the exclusive holiday inn ... so kool...

Guest coach

So, for a real answer, there aren't any real big clubs here that major in hip-hop. Lots of the larger clubs have two rooms, the larger plays electronic music (usually house) and the smaller plays hip hop. There are at least a dozen smaller, seedier clubs on Miami Beach that play hip hop. You will find most of them on Washington Avenue below 8th Street. For some nicer clubs that play hip hop, you might try the Coco Walk area in Coconut Grove, or head up to Ft Lauderdale.

Also, if you go to the clubs page of this site, you can find links to lots of clubs, along with their phone number. That way you can check them out yourself. But, to be honest, I'm not sure this is place for you if you are looking for big hip-hop clubs.