Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Fans, Favorite Trax?

LESjunkie

What are some trance trax that never get old for you---meaning everytime you hear them out, no matter how many times youve heard them, it still gets you going as hard as it did the first time....here are a few that come to mind for me. Carisa, get these, I guarantee you'll love them!

Frank Traxx - Nebuchan

Plastic Boy - Silverbath (this song murders me live, the beat on phazon is sickening)

Gouryella - Gouryella :)

Tiesto - In My Memory (any mix)

Yahel - Voyage!

Mark Norman - Overkill (the fast , hard mix heard right at the beginning of Tiesto's gatecrasher november set)

I feel like im leaving some out, ill add more as they come to mind, but what about you guys?

please be considerate if you trance isnt palatable for you....thanx!

Guest JMT

for me right now, i can hear these 100 times on repeat and not get sick of them.

Gouryella - Tenshi

Vimana - We Came

Tiesto - Magik Journey, Suburban Train

Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone mix)

Push - Journey of Life

Olive - You're not alone (a few diff mixes)

W.O.W. - Mindcircus (G & D remix)

and I DEFINITELY agree on Voyage and In My memory (orig mix)!

Guest LeVeL

I being a tremendous dance music lover..........will certainly tell you some of my favorites that I listen to till this day.......especially being Trance!!!So let me give you my alltime top 5.

1.B.B.E.- Seven days and one week (Original mix) This songs gives me chills to this day.

2. Dumonde- Tomorrow (original mix and the Moogwai Remix are tremendous)

3. Push- Strange World(Original Mix)

4. Kaylab- Here we go ( Original or The Dumonde Remix)

5. Flutlicht- Das Licht

JMT my god how on point you are !! you mirror some of my favs as well...

Also, "dont think it Feeeeeel It" is another favorite.

And I cant believe you said "another way!" PVD spun it in nyc last time he was here, my head fell off and I threw it at the DJ booth !

I also love solid sleep - club attack

WOW mindcircus---I mean, this song is amazing! the piano....I love piano in EDM.

Guest JMT

EV, its sounds like we are on the same page here. when i saw PVD down here (shortly after the NYC show i think) he dropped Another Way on us too. the absolute one song i went there wanting to hear. my car could have been stolen that night and it wouldnt have upset me much after that. (the one nitpick i had was that he dropped it early in the set.)

I thought of a couple more classics. First of all,

PVD,- binary finary (1998 mix).....I danced my ass off to PVd spinning this in ibiza this past summer.

Sasha - Enjoy the Silence. a classic, and if I ever heard it live, Id commit suicide.

Sasha is fuckin amazing guys, his performance in nyc for NYE was unbelievable, you can see what i had to say about it on the CJ New york forum if you want.

Guest LeVeL

How about classics like.............

1.Blank and Jones- Cream (PVD Remix)

2.BT and Paul vand Dyk- Flaming June

3. Dj. Tiesto- Urban Train

4. Push- Universal Nation

5. Flash- The Day After( The Best Song out there to end a mix with)

6. Insigma- Open your eyes(Wow amazing!!!!)

Guest JMT
I thought of a couple more classics.  First of all,

PVD,- binary finary (1998 mix) 

the "gouryella mix" still gives me goosebumps in the right setting.

call me cheesy, i still love Lange - Drifting, and Markus Schultz - You Wont See Me Cry.

Guest vanbuurenfan

LIGAYA!

YET ANOTHER DAY!

AS THE RUSH COMES (ill get grief for this one!) ;D

PURE THRUST!

plus all the ones u guys mentioned! 8) ;D

I have a huge suprise for you all at the WMC.  you're gonna shit yourselves.  dont bother pestering me cuz i wont tell til i get there.  

PS, if you like guitar and piano in songs (like midcircus and beautiful things) try UNKLE - in a state (sasha remix)

very trancey but hot...he spun this on NYE here and, yes, i died.   ;)

PPS: Let's not forget Tiesto - Sparkles. I miss old Tiesto....when he was not such a famous flowerpot...

Guest JMT
I have a huge suprise for you all at the WMC.  you're gonna shit yourselves.  dont bother pestering me cuz i wont tell til i get there.  

PS, if you like guitar and piano in songs (like midcircus and beautiful things) try UNKLE - in a state (sasha remix)

very trancey but hot...he spun this on NYE here and, yes, i died.   ;)

PPS:  Let's not forget Tiesto - Sparkles.  I miss old Tiesto....when he was not such a famous flowerpot...

a suprise for us???

Ah Sparkiles! Old Tiesto was truly awesome. But Traffic, Nyana (the song) are pretty freakin good. his new artist album should be out in the coming months.

yes his new artist album wwill be out in May.  he is also doing a new tIESTO in Concert.  Lucky Dutch...Id love to attend such an event.  

As for Traffic. The first time I ever heard it was last years WMC at space.  It goes down in my book as one of the top 5 songs that affected me Most when hearing it in a club....I actually lost my balance, total blitzkreig on my mind...

that track is divine...so dark, so absolutely amazing....as the beat progresses i still get goosebumps, it is physical....Like being lifted up and up and up and then just thrown across a room---afterwards it is a bit redundant but nothing beats the first couple of minutes...him and his engineer did a masterful job on that track.  I love that PVD spins it too.  

have you ever heard the photon project remix of beautiful things?  It sounds amazing when you hea rit in a club...very very very hot.  Tiesto ended his set in ibiza with it when I saw him in July.  

Guest JMT

yes, all loyal fans of Tijs dont forget to order your copy of Tiesto In Concert, available Jan 27th. you can pre-order in on Amazon.

Guest JMT
The witches song on the Club Space CD Intermission (#10 I think) :)

Is it Aqualords - Witches ? the "RNS mix" of it is classic.

Guest LeVeL

I dont know about you guys but if anybody here wants to hear Trance classics you have to buy the Paul Oakenfold- Tranceport CD............that has all the best trance tracks released in my opinion from bottom to the top....with the best Trance Song ever Cafe Del Mar.......Wow that CD still is the shit in my mind. And as of Oakenfold has anybody heard any recent Oakenfold Sets.........he is playing some awesome shit.that no other DJ is spinning out there........I was blown away at what I heard.It sounded better than anything PVD or Tiesto is throwing in their sets. Go Oakie!!!

Guest JMT
I dont know about you guys but if anybody here wants to hear Trance classics you have to buy the Paul Oakenfold- Tranceport CD............that has all the best trance tracks released in my opinion from bottom to the top....with the best Trance Song ever Cafe Del Mar.......Wow that CD still is the shit in my mind.

very true. is there anyone here who doesnt actually own a copy of this??? today i think its better as a whole then the sum of its parts though. its great from start to finish. could be the best trance cd ever. the only one that might compete against it is Magik 6.

Guest chillin-chillin

levelistic

100% with you on the transport cd. CD was ahead of its time. .....you are becoming aware of yourself, as a gamemaster..... ;D