Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexiest, Best Looking DJ?

LESjunkie

SO we all have our favorite DJs and favorite music, and people constantly bicker over levels of talent...but what about appearance and sex appeal?  Who do you think is the hottest female and male DJs (lert's try to choose from those who have at a decent amount of notoriety)

In my opinion,

Male: Armin  Van Buuren

Female:   Sandra Collins

I dont really think there are any 'ridiculously good looking' famous DJ's.  There is no Paris Hilton or Leonardo DICaprio, a Britney Spears or a Justin Timberlake of dance music is there?  I cant think of any single DJ that is strikingly good looking like that---

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lavosdeldiablo
Carisa, I love Tiesto like you...but the man has a huge face, --- dont you think he kinda look s like Shrek?  I would have to disagree with you here....

LoL ;D

Guest ddg

baby anne is alright, but rap has the whole package....you seen the coer to "touch of bass"

fuuuuuuuggggggeeeeetttttaaaabbbbbboooouuuttttiiiiittt

Guest bcnjunkie

Amalia, hands down !, and baby g from barcelona (until she opens her mouth, the  she starts to look bad), oh and Smoking Jo and Tania Vulcano are up there !, someone said Mistress Barbara ? don't know about that one !

Guest bcnjunkie
what about, dj Suzy Solar ?

btw, dont u ever say Misstress Barbara cause she aint that cute  ;D

yup, ever seen Mistress Barbara up close ?, she's not exactly the personification of Beauty, but she does exude sexuality !

Guest demo909
I also have a local Dj that I just think is the shiznit but I dont care to name him. LMAO!

Who could it be??????????????????????