Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexiest, Best Looking DJ?

LESjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie
this is a lame topic........digressing once again!

o' c'mon !!!! u know if any DJ looked like David beckham you would be all over that !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female I will have to say: Dj Rap and Sandra Collins

For the Males.........lol......I wont say I dont check out guys.

be comfortable with your sexuality!  you're obviously not gay, but you can still recognize whether or not someone is good looking.  I think yellow labrador retrievers are beautiful,  but that doesnt mean im attracted to them.   :P

Guest web_norah

o' c'mon !!!! u know if any DJ  looked like David beckham you would be all over that !

DAVID BECKHAM ???

no i wouldnt

as i said earlier, even if Benicio del Toro (very handsome indeed) was next to me, i could care less if he was *hot* and a complete moron ...looks aint everything!

Guest LeVeL

be comfortable with your sexuality!  you're obviously not gay, but you can still recognize whether or not someone is good looking.  I think yellow labrador retrievers are beautiful,  but that doesnt mean im attracted to them.   :P

Okay I'll will say it........for the Male Djs I will have to vote for ...............

Ferry Corsten and Sasha

Guest bcnjunkie

DAVID BECKHAM  ???

no i wouldnt

as i said earlier, even if Benicio del Toro (very handsome indeed) was next to me, i could care less if he was *hot* and a complete moron ...looks aint everything!

i Know u like music and wouldn't go see a DJ for the looks, but If a talented DJ looked like Benicio Del Toro, wouldn't it make him that much better ?, you know how I feel about hot chick DJ'S (my cup o' tea !) ;)

Guest tribalmonkeyUK

uk dj anne savage is pretty hot, even if she does play the worst dance music ever created, Hard House/Hard Trance!!! :P :P

Guest tribalmonkeyUK

yeah i know wot u mean.Lottie is the type of girl u could take home to your parents for sunday lunch,whereas savage looks like the dirty one nite stand type!!!

Guest SOUL_SAUCE

sexy: DAVID ALVARADO..... i can watch him spin for an eternity.

fine mf: ARMAND VAN HELDEN

illegal: WILSON SANTOS -One Step Beyond.

amazing: MERRIT

I think djs are sexy period.

Guest shannon_coolj.

i thought steve lawler was ok looking until i interviewed him by his hotel's pool and he had his shirt off...

i had nightmares for days after :'(

Guest djdimaggio
i thought steve lawler was ok looking until i interviewed him by his hotel's pool and he had his shirt off...

i had nightmares for days after  :'(

[glow=red,2,300]I've been laughing for days after reading this post ;D ;D ;D[/glow]