Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oscar g las vegas review

Guest orlando

Guest orlando

:'( the worst set i have ever heard him spin..

he played at a place called risque smaller club but really nice. the crowd was kinda wierd (older/ convention type), so i guess he was trying to get them going with remix after remix after remix :-/..

by the way saleen that no doubt song sucks.....

his mixing wasn't anything to write home about and he looked extremely bored.

what really sucked was the fact that i just saw him at space on dec 20 and had a great time.. i built him up some much for my friends (who'd never seen him)but they couldn't take it and left after 3 songs....

i thought i was going to party miami style in vegas :'(, but i guess what happens in miami stays in miami

something good did come out of all this > i might get to open for stephane k & john creamer 8)

Guest orlando

it was bad ..his second song was that no doubt tune..i stayed hoping it would get better but it didn't ..he finished with a reggae song i think it was bob marley

1. vegas sucks...

2. that no doubt if your post about being an 'older" crowd is corect, then it should have went off, considering the track is from the 80's... And the track goes off...

don't ever go see a real dj in vegas, it doesn't make sense.. Vegas is filled with jack asses from the mid west..

and 3 songs is what they stayed for? are you kidding me...

1. vegas sucks...

2. that no doubt if your post about being an 'older" crowd is corect, then it should have went off, considering the track is from the 80's... And the track goes off...

don't ever go see a real dj in vegas, it doesn't make sense.. Vegas is filled with jack asses from the mid west..

and 3 songs is what they stayed for? are you kidding me...

I'm with Saleen, on all points.

* you really can't judge a dj by 3 tracks, however I've judged djs by one or two tracks before, however there was other circustances behind it..

Roland laid down 2 sweet hours of choons, then pvd gets on the decks and kills the crowd at old space.. 3 tracks later, i threw napkins at him, and left...

* you really can't judge a dj by 3 tracks, however I've judged djs by one or two tracks before, however there was other circustances behind it..

Roland laid down 2 sweet hours of choons, then pvd gets on the decks and kills the crowd at old space.. 3 tracks later, i threw napkins at him, and left...

you just take every opportunity to trash trance, don't you??? :-/

Guest JMT
i'm serious about the pvd thing, it was hogs birthday, so we had comps set up for pvd, then space screwed me over, so i actaully paided to get in, then pvd was awful..

c'mon man, im reasonable new here but have come to respect your opinions on things, (i.e. house music which you have probably forgotten more about than i will ever know) but you giving a review of pvd is like asking Jeffrey Dalhmer to cook for the homeless. its just not right.

c'mon man, im reasonable new here but have come to respect your opinions on things, (i.e. house music which you have probably forgotten more about than i will ever know) but you giving a review of pvd is like asking Jeffrey Dalhmer to cook for the homeless. its just not right.

good lord, where do you come up with this sh*t??? ;)

Guest orlando

any dj can set the tone and build the crowd on his first 3 tracks, it was like he was fishing ..again dont get me wrong i love oscar g, just a little disapointed...

Guest orlando

i stayed the whole night , i didn't want to leave and then have og blow it up, i would've never forgave myself...as far as opening for stephan k & john c. i posted it because i thought some of you might actually be happy for me, but i guess not :(