Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Voodoo Roll Call

CrzyC1414779017

Guest ddg

what time do you want to go down there...i need to prepare myself for the departure of rachels to go party at voodoo...haha... just need to know what time to swing by...you gonna take me and my friend to nv afterhours (ive never been)

what time do you want to go down there...i need to prepare myself for the departure of rachels to go party at voodoo...haha...  just need to know what time to swing by...you gonna take me and my friend to nv afterhours (ive never been)

But of course..you arent going to back out of afterhours on me!!! I have to introduce as many people to that party as I can...although I kinda like having it to myself too...LMAO!! Call me, you have the number. ;)

Guest ddg

sounds good, i'll hit you up tomm nite, set things up..i am getting so excited for this weekend, eventhough its not a blockbuster weekend (edgar v will be very sweet thought) my friend and i are gonna be off the meatrack..lol

sounds good, i'll hit you up tomm nite, set things up..i am getting so excited for this weekend, eventhough its not a blockbuster weekend (edgar v will be very sweet thought) my friend and i are gonna be off the meatrack..lol

Edgar V IS blockbuster...or at least ballbuster!!! You betta strap yourself in and hold on tight cause you are headin' out with CrzyC!!! LMAO (Just ask Patrick, Im not that bad...or then again maybe you shouldnt ask...lol)

Guest ddg

im not worried about myself when im with you...its you that needs to start worrying about the onslaught of drinks, dancing and laughs your about to have with me and my friend..cheers to the weekend ahead...also, i hope to meet some other junkies finally, especially jmt and trancelator (reppin the pb county)

im not worried about myself when im with you...its you that needs to start worrying about the onslaught of drinks, dancing and laughs your about to have with me and my friend..cheers to the weekend ahead...also, i hope to meet some other junkies finally, especially jmt and trancelator (reppin the pb county)

LMAO!!! No shit...Trancelator and JMT...I better see your asses this weekend or DDG and I are going on a Trancehead hunt in PBC!!! :P

Guest trancelator

LMAO!!! No shit...Trancelator and JMT...I better see your asses this weekend or DDG and I are going on a Trancehead hunt in PBC!!! :P

Don't worry, I'll be at Edgar. Diego, I'll pm you about meeting up beforehand or down there. Maybe you, me and Carisa can all get together. Can't do afterhours though. Have something to do in the early morning. :(