Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

Guest tranceman

Guest tranceman

got an e-mail from blackhole hes not on the billing to come here soon but mar 1-10 he is got nothing still working on something with ultraorspace?????????????? lets hope for the best.

Guest JMT

hes most recent Q & A on his site said he wont be hitting the U.S. ver hard for a while, since last year he all over here. he wants to play in other countries he has never been to.

That Tiesto Forum blows. Back in 2000 there used to be a little purple website with a forum, and there were around 50 of us on it---it was great....many of us met up and have been friends ever since--it was all cool people for the most part---crazy, right? A few international people from that old forum I am very close with....as are our friends.....we visit eachother and shit, and go to the conference together.

my point is that since the flowerpot blew up, there are now over 20,000 douche bag children from around the world on that forum and i never ever bother visiting it anymore...

Guest JMT
That Tiesto Forum blows.  Back in 2000 there used to be a little purple website with a forum, and there were around 50 of us on it---it was great....many of us met up and have been friends ever since--it was all cool people for the most part---crazy, right?  A few international people from that old forum I am very close with....as are our friends.....we visit eachother and shit, and go to the conference together.  

my point is that since the flowerpot blew up, there are now over 20,000 douche bag children from around the world on that forum and i never ever bother visiting it anymore...

i totally AGREE. i dont post on it, just check it for info. its a cluster f--k.

...like whats all this hoopla about this new track he drops 'called' "Fairlight Distriction" ??? i have not heard it but want to.

That Tiesto Forum blows.  Back in 2000 there used to be a little purple website with a forum, and there were around 50 of us on it---it was great....many of us met up and have been friends ever since--it was all cool people for the most part---crazy, right?  A few international people from that old forum I am very close with....as are our friends.....we visit eachother and shit, and go to the conference together.  

yeah, i'm with you. i'm a huge tiesto fan, and i'm a member of his forum, but now it sucks. the people that have been on it a long time constantly bitch about all the new people. and when you try to ask a question, you get like 8 responses from people yelling at you for being stupid. of course, it ain't tiesto's fault, it's those 20,000 douchebags (great word, by the way) oh well, what are you gonna do? i'm much happier in a miami forum.

Guest JMT

yeah, i'm with you.  i'm a huge tiesto fan, and i'm a member of his forum, but now it sucks.  the people that have been on it a long time constantly bitch about all the new people.  and when you try to ask a question, you get like 8 responses from people yelling at you for being stupid.  of course, it ain't tiesto's fault, it's those 20,000 douchebags (great word, by the way)  oh well, what are you gonna do?  i'm much happier in a miami forum.

yep, we will just have to keep joining a new, fledgling forum every so often once it gets out of hand.

first of all, i agree, douche bag is the greatest term...it is an integral part of my daily vocabulary.

Alot of respect should go to the CJ forums...there are really a lot of cool people on here....down to earth and mature. Most bickerings and rants are in good fun and are taken that way.

Clubplanet, Tranceaddict, tiesto.com, to name a few, are filled with so many, well, douche bags--- I usually use other forums more for a reference than an interactive arena.

Guest JMT

Clubplanet, Tranceaddict, tiesto.com, to name a few, are filled with so many, well, douche bags--- I usually use other forums more for a reference than an interactive arena.  

yep, same here.

Guest pod

That about sums it up. The mods here operate in a wrath-of-god mode, so there's no such thing as drama getting moved, it just gets obliterated.

I dont know about clubplanet in miami, but the CP in new york is chock full of the biggest idiots and losers----as far as the eye can see (thru New Jersey and Long Island)

all meatheads who tear their shirts off at clubs and gawk at girls and pinch their asses when they arent looking. they are the epitome of bridge and tunnel trash that, unfortunately, are permitted to come into manhattan to enjoy the nightlife.

Guest pod

I'd say CP Miami is similar. There's a few diamonds in the rough, but that board has gone to hell in a handbasket. CJ has been the Coast Guard rescue chopper in all that mess...notice all the sensible people have migrated here ;D

CP Miami isnt THAT bad...just a lot of shit-talking people who like to rag on each other and certain clubs. Alot of useless posts that dont mean anything. But that is where I have met the majority of my friends...lots of tranceheads!!! There are a handful of us that are quality people...but most dont post much anymore...just read for entertainment.;)