Clubplanet Nightlife Community

info on Nocturnal

AndrewChibale

I posted that email in the WMC section---there were a bunch of other cynical random things in that, i wouldnt bet money on all that jazz...it also said nikki's cant play music anymore above "easy listening level"---go look at the entire thing posted in the WMC section

Guest ogmiami

I think you've all received e-mails that were similar in format to this one and also came from AOL addresses.  In fact, if you look at the bottom of the e-mail it says it was sent from Club Life using Constant contact. I got a club Life promo yesterday that said the same thing. Strange??? It's easy to see that it's a scam.

I don't speak for the rest of the clubs mentioned in the mailer but I'll address the part about Nocturnal.

We are indeed working around the clock to get the place ready for Conference.  There are some hurdles to get over before we'll be 100% sure we can make it but it's going to be close.  Pod was there the other day and can attest to the pace at which the project is now moving.  Stay tuned and I'll keep you informed.  CJ is the only board I read regularly so this will be the place for official info.

Cheers,

Dade

Guest coach
We are indeed working around the clock to get the place ready for Conference.  There are some hurdles to get over before we'll be 100% sure we can make it but it's going to be close.

Cheers,

Dade

Need any help???

Guest LeVeL

Keep on the great work..............Dade I'll be crossing my fingers for Nocturnal to open before conference it looks like you guys are working hard overthere. if you need help I'll find you a bunch of Mexicans to work for Chump change around the clock.