Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyones single favorite club/party memory of 03?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Tiesto 5/30/03 ;D ;D ;D

thats mine as well!

i won the 93.1 radio call in contest so myself and a friend got to meet Tiesto at a little get-together hosted by Buster. my friend is fluent in Dutch and Tiesto thought it was cool so we ended up talking to him for about 20 minutes. Took a few pics and he signed a bunch of my shit. coolest guy you will ever meet

then 5 of us hit Space that night. reserved a VIP table. awesome set, unbelievable night :o And to top it off, at the pre-party I asked Tijs if he would drop Mindcircus in the set for me and he did.

Guest trancemonkey

I have two most amazing memories:

(1) by far, number one was meeting Tiesto personally and getting to talk to him in a meet and greet and then seeing him at Space in 5/03

(2)PVD this past November. Everytime I think about it I get chills!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Oh and let me not forget, Ultra March 03!!! ;D ;D ::) 8)

Guest trancemonkey

thats mine as well!

i won the 93.1 radio call in contest so myself and a friend got to meet Tiesto at a little get-together hosted by Buster.  my friend is fluent in Dutch and Tiesto thought it was cool so we ended up talking to him for about 20 minutes.  Took a few pics and he signed a bunch of my shit.  coolest guy you will ever meet  

then 5 of us hit Space that night. reserved a VIP table.  awesome set, unbelievable night  :o   And to top it off, at the pre-party I asked Tijs if he would drop Mindcircus in the set for me and he did.

Oh my God, so did I! That was when I met him. How funny, isn't this world so small. There must have been only like 14 or 15 people in that meet and greet. ;D ;D

I went with my bf and we had no idea what to talk about! He was the coolest and most down to earth guy, though, and he also signed a bunch of stuff for me and took a picture with us!! Wasn't that an amazing day and night!

Guest JMT

Oh my God, so did I! That was when I met him. How funny, isn't this world so small. There must have been only like 14 or 15 people in that meet and greet. ;D ;D

i know, that made it so great. and barely any of the people there even talked to him for more than a minute!

Guest JMT

I went with my bf and we had no idea what to talk about! He was the coolest and most down to earth guy, though, and he also signed a bunch of stuff for me and took a picture with us!! Wasn't that an amazing day and night!

oh, i asked him like 100 questions. it was so cool.

Guest trancemonkey

i know, that made it so great.  and barely any of the people there even talked to him for more than a minute!

We got to speak to him for about 10 minutes. I couldn't believe it. SOrry if I sound so excited, it is just that it was one of the most amazing days of my life. :D

Guest trancemonkey

oh, i asked him like 100 questions.  it was so cool.

We didn't know what to ask him. We started talking about food and Miami and then music. He answered everything, and then the conversation just flowed. He was really really nice.

Guest JMT

We got to speak to him for about 10 minutes. I couldn't believe it. SOrry if I sound so excited, it is just that it was one of the most amazing days of my life. :D

i know exactly how you feel. i still have a picture of me and him as my wallpaper on my computer.

Guest trancemonkey

i know exactly how you feel.  i still have a picture of me and him as my wallpaper on my computer.

Yep! My wallpaper is the picture of him, my bf and I. I don't think I will ever remove it.

Guest JMT

Yep! My wallpaper is the picture of him, my bf and I. I don't think I will ever remove it.

hell no!!! what a great day that was ;D add in Space that night, it was the perfect day!

the house junkies are not going to be pleased, but I must say that my greatest time was this summer, ibiza, July 17th, 8)

Cream party 8)@ Amnesia, Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk 8)spinning together in a night of sheer bliss. Also, NYE with Sasha this year is the runner up for me. 8)

Guest tranceman

sorry to interupt but i was there but did not meet tiesto dam .but meet avb @opuim gardens your ? should be what is an avg show when it comes to djs we like!

Guest JMT

i also met AVB after his mediocre opium show (maybe the venue was to blame :-/ ) with my friend who speaks dutch. after he finished, we went up to him and he acted like a prick. tiesto at space was an awesome show.

Guest LeVeL

My Favorite Club Party Moment was during the Winter Music Conference Week on the Wednesdayof that Week Paul Oakenfold, Dj Tiesto and Mauro Picotto played on the same night @ Space. That Day Paul Oakenfold truly played an amazing set..that even blew Tiesto Away....I remember the Vibe in the club that night was something else it was truly special. Then in the patio was Mauro Picotto playing some Techno, and House......that was a great night. But the day after was a great one too.

The Next Day @ Space on Thursday Night....we had the guys that started it all Sasha and Digweed who were playing also with Max Graham that night.....that night was full of total bliss........that week.........I was a total zombie........I dont remember no other party @ Space topping those two partes.

Guest bcnjunkie

dj vibe for wmc 2003, and Danny T. for closing of space spinning for about 30 of us left in the main room, when he said to write on piece of paper what we wanted to hear and he obliged then jumped down from the booth and partied with everybody !

Guest ddg

my greatest time was at pvd for space...nothing but ear to ear smiles.....ultra was awesome, seeing so many djs i enjoy...rabbit, pvd, tiesto, picotto, wink, baby anne, hybrid, spacemen, chris lawrence, icey...it was all of my favorite dishes in one sitting

Guest arturob

mmh...

meeting Markus Schulz ! what a great guy, and his wife is just as great, and lovely too! :P

organizing a Dinner for Armin van Buuren for the TAs at TGI's Fridays on Ocean for his Opium gig in July, then heading over to the club with him and the Armada people! heh wicked as hell!

touring with PvD and Edgar in DC last Oktober for the Reflections release Party @ GLOW. omfg. it was crazy! hehe.

again, touring with Armin back GLOW for his gig in november. was a wicked set, though his set @ Level in Miami the month before was so much better.

met Tijs on july 4th at Space and was quite nice. he was a bit trashed, but still fun. he played a NU NRG and that totally killed me :o :o :o

cheersss,

art!