Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal

JayD.

Guest web_norah

photo wise ....hmmm let me think j/k

OUTSTANDING

just dont want to hear the NJ rules rant and Miami stinks...i am really over that!

Guest ogmiami

Seriously...if Nick wants to do a piece on the progress, we'll gladly open up for CJ...but Nick's gotta ask me nicely.

Guest nickjunkie
Seriously...if Nick wants to do a piece on the progress, we'll gladly open up for CJ...but Nick's gotta ask me nicely.

Who's doing who a favor here? Send the limo over...

Guest bcnjunkie
Yeah, Saleen'd be demanding the guido touch throughout, look for an IROC emblem on the DJ booth.  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

so we can expect all kinds of nights catering to all kinds of music or different rooms dedicated to different tastes ?

Guest ogmiami
so we can expect all kinds of nights catering to all kinds of music or different rooms dedicated to different tastes ?

You can expect all of the above.

Guest kanaida

Hey man, i just moved down to miami... and i have to say i was heavily unimpressed by space... the lighting is crap - just a redone hip-hop club feel, there's no lasers or anything that really catches my eye... but the most annoying thing i found is there is no couches and way too packed to the point where no one can dance or even walk... now the best club i've ever been to i'd have to say was in toronto canada, The Guvernment... www.theguvernment.com ;)its got thousands of lasers, about 4 times bigger than space, 5 rooms and way better sound. but what i'm getting at is i hope this nocturnal place turns out to be more that just a caddle heard... i mean you gotta at least have couches, if you ask me they are just greedy. i ended up having way more fun at envy or crobar because i could move :) maybe for once someone will listen to the actual clubber this time... ;) its actually really wierd, i havent seen ANY lasers in any club except envy since i got here.. and no disco balls used in conjunction for a better effect whats up with that?