Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 orders of business...

V. Barbarino

Guest nickjunkie
1st, tonight Tempts is on mtv.... dont' miss it

second oscar g this friday at voodoo lounge in lauderdale..

i'll be there for oscar g

I'm gonna need 4 comps and 12 drink tickets ;)

Guest JMT

Its some club that is full of NJ guidos,  that  is only open 3 months out of the year , that Saleen thinks is the best club around.  

:o

oh..........thanks.

Guest r3nz0
Hey Saleen, i dont think that girls at the bar might do it, but maybe crzyc will give a shoot, LOLOLOLOL!!!

Damon 2.0

Bro, leave her alone, you apple-loving maniac. ;)

Don't you have a girlfriend anyways? I think I heard you were going out with Eva Mendes?. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (like that?) ;D

Guest LeVeL

@ what time does this Tempts Show start........is it at the 10 Spot on MTV........or is it at a later time.????Can someone telll me????THank U

Guest bcnjunkie
so basically it will be like the previous I AM A CLUBBER....a comic piece of reality tv.....

sounds like it, but probably worse !

Guest ogmiami

Anyone who watched that show last night has the final answer to the question of what the scene is like up there. I'll take my Miami scene any day!

Guest ogmiami
THAT SHOW DID NOT REPRESENT THE CLUB LIFE OF NJ IN ANY WAY.. IT WAS ABOUT A SHORE HOUSE NOT CLUBS.....

A CLUB SHOW WOULD HAVE SHOWED CLUBS.. YOU GOT 15 SECONDS OF FLIM FROM 3 CLUBS, TEMPTS AT THE END , MERGE IN THE BEGINING AND XS IN THE MIDDLE...

That may be true, but what it showed all too well is the type of people who frequent the clubs there. Not my cup of tea is the understatement of the week. It's just a bunch of guidos with over-inflated egos drinking until they puke and starting fights that never turn into more than two jerk-offs shouting at each other...then they spend the next two hours talking about all the girls they could have hooked up with but decided not to and all the ass they could have kicked but didn't.

Guest ddg

as for the show goes, thats exactly what it represented.....im gonna beat your ass, but not really, i could've hooked up, but I decided not to...the clubs looked fund, but if thats the type of people that represent the majority...i'll take my little whole in the wall wpb

Guest bcnjunkie
NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE FIGHS IN NJ...

1. YOU GO TO JAIL, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, AND A MANDATORY 1000 DOLLAR FINE

2. EVERY ONE IS HUGE SINCE THE SECRET SAUCE IS MAIN STREAM UP THERE

lay off the crack ! Ever been to Exit, Guido heaven ? Jersey guidos are infamous in Manhattan for fights, drugs and just plain obnoxious behavior, oh yeah & for wife beaters and the cheesiest of gold chains. All trying to be Italian and talking like they actually knew something about Italy ! Euro trash wanna be's

Guest JMT

lay off the crack ! Ever been to Exit, Guido heaven ? Jersey guidos are infamous in Manhattan for fights, drugs and just plain obnoxious behavior, oh yeah & for wife beaters and the cheesiest of gold chains.  All trying to be Italian and talking like they actually knew something about Italy ! Euro trash wanna be's

;D ;D ;D