Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Password for FERRY at SPACE saturday?

Guest vanbuurenfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanbuurenfan
Bound to be one, but with NYE in the way, I'm sure that's the least of anyone's worries at the moment  ;D

pod u have to learn to "think outside the box" there is nothing wrong with planning ahead, especially for saleens favorite dj FERRY FREKIN CORSTEN ;D 8)

Guest vanbuurenfan
I've also learned not to worry too much about something I know that will happen anyway  8)

i appologize for being such an idiot! ;D not all of us can be like the great KING POD 8). i was just wondering if it was a cooljunkie event, thats all. hehe j/k podster

Guest pod

I could say a lot of things, but I won't ;D

Ferry's decent, and so is the lineup at Space for New Years. They're not laying out the $$$ for Tiëstongvandykenfold, since a massive amount of people will show anyways on Wednesday...

Besides, I think you'd like one of the players on Wednesday, one Markus Schultz.

Guest dSj

Everyone likes Markus, trance and househeads alike... I love it.

I'm glad to see that pod is very confident in the pw, though. Since Ferry is in the top 10 (right?), I'm scared Space is gonna make us shell out the cash like they do for Tiestarminvandykenfold. Either way I'll be there, hopefully I'll get a chance to meet up with some of you.

Guest LISALOCA

If I get my magic stick maybe i can do some tricks.

I usually get on Rolands list before 3:00, but i don't know if he's gonna pull out the list since Mr. Flying Ferry is going to be there. If you guys like, send me a message with your names and i'll try to put you on the list.

Then when you get to the door, tell them you're on rolys list. Tell me before Friday. 8)

Guest vanbuurenfan
POD nobody cares about new years at space. the DJ's suck!

they are so bad and utterly boring that everybody is chosing to ignore the fact that there is a new years eve party there and fast forwarding straight to saturday and a DJ with some energy behind him.  ;)

now im the first to admit i love trance music, but this is a clueless post. dj's suck ??? people IGNORING new years at space ??? wayyyy off bud, i love ferry corsten but i bet the crowd for him wont even be half the people that will show for new years. ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan
Everyone likes Markus, trance and househeads alike... I love it.

I'm glad to see that pod is very confident in the pw, though.  Since Ferry is in the top 10 (right?), I'm scared Space is gonna make us shell out the cash like they do for Tiestarminvandykenfold.  Either way I'll be there, hopefully I'll get a chance to meet up with some of you.

of the great mix of dj's u have in your little rant ;D there was free entry for tiesto and armin with the guest list. so just make sure to keep it to vandykenfold. ;D or if you like you can add newyearsvandykenfold.

Tiestarminvandykenfold.

jejeje that is funny!

sounds like any random word in german.

speaking of german words, did you all know that "fart" means car in german? When I was in germany I could never stop laughing when I'd hear it, and once i saw a big bus and it said "Tourist-Fart" on the side.

a bit immature, but still funny. sometimes language can be amusing!

Guest JMT
Does anyone know if Ferry will be playing for 4 hours like other DJs that come into town? :D

last time at space he went a little more then 3 hours, but defintely less then 4. roughly 2am to 5am.... i think. i dont know, my watch hands looked blurrier as the night went on. :)

Guest dSj

of the great mix of dj's u have in your little rant ;D there was free entry for tiesto and armin with the guest list. so just make sure to keep it to vandykenfold. ;D or if you like you can add newyearsvandykenfold.

My bad, went to neither of those shows. Living in Gainesville I don't make it down much. I was under the presumption that Space wasn't into giving out PWs for DJs that they have to pay big bucks for. Well I really hope there's one then...

Guest trancemonkey

last time at space he went a little more then 3 hours, but defintely less then 4.   roughly 2am to 5am.... i think.   i dont know, my watch hands looked blurrier as the night went on.  :)

Doesn't that happen to all of us. ;)