Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got My Ultra Tickets!!!!

Guest coach

about the kandy kidz, i dont really care; it is just one of the many people you will see at an event like this

Andrew's one of those "underground whiners", it seems. Just because something is commercial, it automatically sucks in his viewpoint  ;D

if by "commercial" you mean "party 93.1" and if by "party 93.1" you mean "cheese" and "cheese" equals "it sucks"

then yes Pod, you are right ;)

Guest illis

Ultra last year was my first, and it was a great party. Nowhere else can you go and see junkie xl then underworld then rabbit in the moon in the same night. I got my ticket and will be giving full support. Big up Sean cusick.

Aurelia I love your passion too....It's always great to meet other intense people...you seem like a rockstar and i love it.

Is Aurelia your real name or just a CJ name? Also, I notice you post on this board and also on the nyc forum. where exactly are you?

if you are buddies with Charles, im sure I'll meet you eventually.

Guest djdimaggio

Girl, you are HARDCORE!!! I like it! I hope I get to meet you, I would like to see the face behind the posts.

;D

[glow=red,2,300]Just look at the picture next to the posts. Dat be one crazy, fine ass Italian freak circa NYC. Can you tell by the semantics of her posts?

Lainie is my lady! [/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Andrew's one of those "underground whiners", it seems. Just because something is commercial, it automatically sucks in his viewpoint  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Keeping things "underground" is what is keeping "all of us" from "having a seat at the big table"![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
[glow=red,2,300]Well POD I am just once of those silly fockers that wants to replace all the B2K's and Britney's on the radio and tv with the Underworlds, PVD's and Kraftwerk's.. :-/

I've been told I am a sellout for having this feelings. ::)

My 2 cents (er 10 cents) for 2004:

To conquer the world we must stick together and support each other. The music business, and it is a business, is like being on survivor! We know we are better! We know we are the stronger "tribe"!

But please realize becoming commercially successful is not selling out unless your music conforms for the purpose to gain the popularity. But if an artist stays true and accomplishes that success then we should applaud them.  :-* It is the sign that people are waking up to what you and I knew all along.

I embrace the awaking of America to a real, intelligent, and informed music. Electronica is coming, now get the F**K out of our way or get run over!  ;D[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Don't mess with Texas...I mean Lainie![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Aurelia I love your passion too....It's always great to meet other intense people...you seem like a rockstar and i love it.

Is Aurelia your real name or just a CJ name?  Also, I notice you post on this board and also on the nyc forum.  where exactly are you?  

if you are buddies with Charles, im sure I'll meet you eventually.  

[glow=red,2,300]No, Evan, you're a rock star. Lainie is a movement...[/glow]