Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Year Cooljunkie Miami

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Wishing each and every one of you a Happy New Year filled with happiness, good health, love and friendship with family and friends. Remember:  Pace yourself tonight.  It's gonna be a long one!

Happy New Year Cooljunkie Miami!! :D:):D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
lets get up and lets get ill.  lets get up and lets get ill.....

[glow=red,2,300]You crazee as hell...silly fool...give me some love[/glow]

;) I love you Charles!

I hope everyone had a great NYE in Miami....New York City was over the top outrageously amazing insanityyyy!!! I had one of the greatest nights ever....Sasha laid down an 8 hour set of pure bliss to a crowd of thousands at the limelight.....So many cool people attended, and some of this planets finest looking people were decked out and dancin their asses off. Seriously, the sounds Sasha was spinning were driving everyone insane! I cannot get the night out of my mind and it is very distracting as I now sit here at work...There couldnt have been a better party to attend in nyc on nye...people from all over the world were there...at one point I was sitting at a table upstairs with 2 israelis, 2 people from tokyo, a bunch of Aussies a couple of people from boston and 3 very cool people from miami---and a chick from italy. I mean....come now---the essence of nyc and music make our planet a borderless place when they come together like that.

There is nothing better than dancing for hours upon hours straight with your best friends, meeting perfect strangers and dancing with them too, when track after track after track is just so good...it's liberating----I think it might be my favorite activity in the world.

Happy new year to you all....hope you rang 04 in with a bang...I sure as hell did!

Guest LISALOCA

[glow=red,2,300]House music [/glow]all night long..say what!! [glow=red,2,300]House music [/glow]all night long...Say what!!!!

[glow=red,2,300]HOUSE MUSIC 2004[/glow]!!!!!! Here I come BABY!!!

Everybody have a great year!! I hope I get to meet you crazy, loving, caring and Fun full of music CJ people! ;D

And those who love Trance......I love you too! :-*

Guest LeVeL

I wish everyone a Late New Years Eve sorry..I was recovering from Space NYE yesterday.........I was there till 11 am. Roland played an awesome set.Markus your such a phenom you played exactly what the crowd wanted to hear.......and Oscar you monster why are you so bad....lol...........Lets the parties keep rolling. 8)

levelistic...it's funny....this is an aside, but my friend Aaron dances exactly like your avatar here...the entire night last night I kept thinking, my god, aaron is Levelistic's avatar in real life....weird. when we all got back to my apartment I pulled it up on my computer screen so everyone could see, and we were all in accord.

I wish I could dance like your avatar...i really love it. I need to learn to move my arms better---for some people it just appears so easy for them to syncronize their body movements to music...even at unpredictable moments in a track, some people, especially latins, manage to foreshadow the beat and move accordingly....im so jealous of amazing dancers...

I'm determined to become an amazing dancer. Sometimes I justify my over-indulgence in NYC nightlife by calling the all night affairs "dance class". 8)

I wish I could dance like your avatar...i really love it.  I need to learn to move my arms better---for some people it just appears so easy for them to syncronize their body movements to music...even at unpredictable moments in a track, some people, especially latins, manage to foreshadow the beat and move accordingly....im so jealous of amazing dancers...

I'm determined to become an amazing dancer.  Sometimes I justify my over-indulgence in NYC nightlife by calling the all night affairs "dance class".   8)

LMAO! I love that avatar too...I want a man that can dance like that! ;)