Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ vs CP

V. Barbarino

Guest joeygk

my friends and I have hijacked a thread and have been posting under the same topic for almost 6 months now (this way we weed out the undesireables)- it's like 150 pages long --- that's the only time I post on Clubplanet anymore - unless I'm really bored.  

Guest saintjohn

cooljunkie is to clubplanet as mocha double cappuccino is to:

a. instant coffee

b. yesterday's instant coffee

c. yesterday's instant coffee with non-dairy creamer

d. crack

Guest web_norah
I'm biased, but I will dare to say that the other board is 90 percent crap...

I AGREE 100% and i'd add -

CP board is all about the drama .....noone knows half of the stuff they even talk about....so i like CJ much better!

Guest djdimaggio
I really need to stop posting over there. That board is worthless, and the fact they don't realize with all the dumb shit clogging up that board, that indeed the industry peeps have stopped reading it..

[glow=red,2,300]Let's keep it that way...so on this one, keep the Saleen salivator shut soes CP ain't privy to the real pimp daddy of dance based websites, CJ![/glow] :o

Guest web_norah

[glow=red,2,300]Let's keep it that way...so on this one, keep the Saleen salivator shut soes CP ain't privy to the real pimp daddy of dance based websites, CJ![/glow] :o

LMAO

Guest djdimaggio
and for the record, if the guru stops posting SO WHAT WHO CARES! NEXTTTTTTTT!

[glow=red,2,300]Without Saleen, what controversy would there be on CJ? I say let 'em stay.

Don't be a Guido hater...be a guido debate-er and consider certain guidos as master de-bators....

That was pretty gay... :P :-*[/glow]

I really need to stop posting over there.

yes you do!!!!

you keep promising and keep coming back like a bad case of the clap.

the unfortunate reality is that with more people come more assholes.

I like the CJ boards, but when there are only 5-10 threads on a typical day, you dont come back often, so you dont get the fun back and forth that CP does.

hopefully we can rid cp of the stupid shit that keeps poping up, but even if not.... CP still has some jems, you just have to wade through a bit of stuff to get to it sometimes..... and usually it is saleens crap that you have to wade through too.

Guest r3nz0

yes you do!!!!  

you keep promising and keep coming back like a bad case of the clap.

CP still has some jems, you just have to wade through a bit of stuff to get to it sometimes..... and usually it is saleens crap that you have to wade through too.

LMAO ;D

I love how all the CP peeps are coming out of the woodwork. If we could get rid of some of the rude morons on CP it would be a much better place. I think more posts should be moved to DRAMA on a regular basis. But I agree with Shroomy, there isnt much action about upcoming events over here AND there arent as many peeps that know each other. Maybe CJ could come up with a private meetup at an event that we ALL would want to go to. Any ideas?

Guest coach

True, the CJ honchos do not do much to engender a sense of community, but maybe that's not their intention. They do put on a decent number of their own quality events and they have the hookup for no cover for a large number of clubs, but a lot of that is not always promoted in the forums, it's on the regular pages. That's kinda nice because it keeps the forums clear of massive numbers of just promotional posts. I do agree with Crazy C, I would like to see some special CJ events where the main purpose is to meet and greet new people (plus great music, of course). I think that would go a long way to setting CJ apart from all the other promoters.

Guest LeVeL
Maybe CJ could come up with a private meetup at an event that we ALL would want to go to. Any ideas?

I totally agree with that posts..and I was actually was thinking of that one day......there are a lot of you out there in this forum that I would like to one day meet @ a club or @ a event. But hey great Suggestion Crzy. And about clubplanet.......I signed up for their forum the other day........and I felt that there were a lot of stupid posts with inappropriate people posting them. But hey lets see............

I'm biased, but I will dare to say that the other board is 90 percent crap...

hmm i post non stop there u sayin im 90% crap son???

LOL

i go to clubplanet to talk to my friends i come here for guest lists and actual important info

cept when LP posts set times of course on cp

I signed up for their forum the other day........and I felt that there were a lot of stupid posts with inappropriate people posting them. But hey lets see............

This is true but it is also because most of us know each other. Right now CP has ALOT of drama so signing up now will give you a false sense of the board. It is normally a fun place, with a lot more info. I think they have banned a couple of members which will make it the friendly environment it once was. So, try back after the holidays...hopefully things will have calmed down by then.