Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ vs CP

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree when I was surfing the Forum.I noticed a lot of stupid post by Phillipio.......to tell you the truth..I dont know if I will ever post anything in Club Planet.......I dont find it interesting enough to even waste my time there..........I feel when I'm in Club Planet that i'm a voice that is being overshadowed by all these loud people.who dont know what they are saying. I rather stay here in Cooljunkie......I get all the info I want and the people in this forum are cool with no nonse tolerated. So my opinion is keep the rejects in Club Planet and Keep the wise Ladies and Gentlemen in Cooljunkie........ ;D

Guest pod

The reason I'm impolite over there is that you have to beat some of those morons over the head with a baseball bat to get their attention. :o Degenerates...

nick put up a board on here, called junkie chat where you can post what ever you want. This way the club stuff doesn't get lost with all of funks god aweful crap.. Bling is no so bad, but takes the whole omg i died thing too far, and pillipio isn't all bad, just too biased. But overall that board sucks. I don't mind the bashing and attacks so much, but digging threw the same garbage to find anything worth reading gets annoying..

It would be nice for the industry guys to post here, since cooljunkie takes care of all of them.

Guest LunaSea

it's sad really, CP used to be such a great community back in 1997-1999. golden era of twilo *reminisces* :'(

but after 2000 or so, so many new kids came into the scene and just blitzed it.. and a lot of the old school posters (myself included) left to join up on other boards such as ezdreamer.com and vipentertainment.com, etc..

cp is such shit now :-/

Guest trancelator

I hardly ever post on either board but cp to cj is what party 93 is to dance music... mostly shit. If you want the f'n meat and potatoes of dance music, you stay here. One time I got into a club based on info from cp... it was just a link from pod that came back over to cj. CJ is an as asset to the dance music community.