Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT, Digweed and Tiesto star in MTV dance show

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Have you heard that later this spring Danny Tenaglia, John Digweed and Tiesto are all staring in concurrent episodes of a new MTV dance show, "In the Mix". Airing starts in February but may be pushed back to July. It's about time dance music gets some props![/glow]

Guest pod

MTV is just a Johnny-come-lately, as usual...No Cover and A3 have been doing the same thing down here for almost a year now...No Cover is national, and A3 will be national very soon.

Guest pod

No Cover is on Mun2, which is the youth-oriented offshoot of Telemundo...the show is in English, btw...

A3 is a Miami-based channel by local by local icon Buster, owner of OnBoard Media Dave Mardini, and a third party whose name escapes me at the moment...

Mun2 is generally carried on digital cable and DirecTV.

A3, check their website to see what channel in your area...I know they're in Broward now for sure, not sure about West Palm Beach county...

www.nocovertv.com

www.a3tv.tv

Guest pod

Well, there ya go! ;D

But to reiterate, MTV is just playing catch-up at this point. The real innovations in dance music TV happen right here in Miami.

Guest djdimaggio
yeah....anyone see the MTV I AM A CLUBBER......pure comedy (or drama?).

[glow=red,2,300]For poor Patricia, it looks like a long drawn out march towards deaths' front door. If she keeps smokin' all that meth and stalkin' JP and she's gonna keel over!

Jonathan had to get a restraining order to keep her away and wouldn't allow her to enter SF anymore because she was driving him so nutz. [/glow]

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I saw that "True Life", I am a Clubber episode.my opinion for this show was that why couldn't they pick out better people to party and show how clubbing is really done. Basically it depicted them as people with no life and drug junkies living day to day. As for this MTV Special its about fucking time......Eventhough MTV is just riding in the dance music bandwagon but hey if this depicts dance music as a genre who can stand on its own, well more power to them. We need to move forward a lot of Dance Music record companies have closed during the years.......so we need to recooperate from this fatal loss by Exposing our beloved sound to the masses. So Great move for Tiesto, digweed and Tenaglia......they will show what dance music is really about.......and that is its' not about drugs.....its about the vibe!!!!

Yeah I saw that "True Life", I am a Clubber episode.my opinion for this show was that why couldn't they pick out better people to party and show how clubbing is really done. Basically it depicted them as people with no life and drug junkies living day to day. As for this MTV Special its about fucking time......Eventhough MTV is just riding in the dance music bandwagon but hey if this depicts dance music as a genre who can stand on its own, well more power to them. We need to move forward a lot of Dance Music record companies have closed during the years.......so we need to recooperate from this fatal loss by Exposing our beloved sound to the masses. So Great move for Tiesto, digweed and Tenaglia......they will show what dance music is really about.......and that is its' not about drugs.....its about the vibe!!!!

You are preachin' to the choir babe!!!