Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edagr V @Crobar Review

CrzyC1414779017

Please excuse to spelling errors I posted this on another site when I got home from afterhours...

Ok...got there a little laet 12:30 so getting in was a bit of a hassle even though we were on a list.What was up with that? But once we got in the place was already going off to the DJ before Edgar...dont know the name. Our usual place behind teh DJ booth was wall to wall packed...but cleared out pretty quick. Edgar came on and immediately started throwing down the heavy tracks...nice. I ended up on the dance floor by the 2nd song and that is where I stayed until he finished...didnt even pee...not thats amazing.

I am not a track namer but KOKY is and he filled me on the hows whens and whats of each at the beginning of each track. My name for Edgar tonight was Lady Dana becuase he didnt let us off the hook for hours just kept banging the shit out of that place until they couldnt take it anymore. Fromwhat I understand he played a lot of old Shadow Lounge tunes and tehy were all superhard...which I LOVE!!! Edgar played every minute of his 4 hour set with him eyes and mind on the crowd...he was feeling us and we were feeling him. Looking up in the booth and seeing him having a great time always makes me smile. Somehow I always feel like Edgar is playing the stuff just for me and to give me my education, I know thats corny but that the way edgar (as a dj) makes you feel. You know that he cares about what he is playing and is making sure the crowd is loving it. Thanks again for "I know you Want me"...always a fun tune...leaves me wanting more and wishing you would loop it (is that right? Im def NOT a dj)

LOTS of CP in the house...I cant believe I missed Biz, I have never seen that guy outside of Space but everybody said he was there, MDAMON...fun guy but damn that whistle boy! Obby...what the fuck happened to you? You were there for like 5 minutes and left?!?!?!Good to see all the regulars and even EricKamikaee ALMOST made it to the end...thanks for making sure Shannon came out. GrooveEric is no longer a statue...the man was DANCING last night Never seen that and it was great seeing him have fun. Bling...way to stand up for yourself to that overgrown ox...now YOU are DA MAN!!!Everbody else always a good time and KOKY...THANKS for picking out that shirt for me...WOW! Never knew all the attentipn I could get.

Leo and I headed over the afterhours at NV afterward...others were suppoed to show...BUT DIDNT!!! Look for that thread today...AMAZING!!!

Again a great night...actually the best one yet (besides my firt in August) Thank you again Edgar and Maria...thanks for always keep a watch on my purse...MUCH appreciated.

Muah...till next time!

Guest LeVeL

Wow it looks like there were a lot of fellow junkies in the house........I was there also I was sitting right behind the DJ booth on the right of Edgar V. I enjoyed that hard remix of Red Pill, Blue Pill by Junkie XL that got the night hopping.The club was pretty packed by the end of the night. By the Crzy C we probably bumped into each other but never actually realized who we were next too, if you know what I mean ;D. I had a lot of fun Edgar V is doing good hosting his own night Crobar. And about the door ladies in front of Crobar they are a bunch of stuck up bitches who take their status too seriously.

Wow it looks like there were a lot of fellow junkies in the house........I was there also I was sitting right behind the DJ booth on the right of Edgar V. I enjoyed that hard remix of Red Pill, Blue Pill by Junkie XL that got the night hopping.The club was pretty packed by the end of the night. By the Crzy C we probably bumped into each other but never actually realized who we were next too, if you know what I mean ;D. I had a lot of fun Edgar V is doing good hosting his own night Crobar. And about the door ladies in front of Crobar they are a bunch of stuck up bitches who take their status too seriously.

Do you have dark hair and a muscular build? I was talking to Arturo (in the DJ booth) around 4am and totally ran down someone by accident. I was wearing a red top, black shirt and black boots.

I enjoy some cheese here and there myself, i must admit! it just feels good sometimes.

I like a good mix in a set --- I like cheesy shit followed by some funky stuff and some really dancey trax...i think pvd does a great job of spinning like this----especially when he spins in nyc. He spins differently here, it is weird. He has an inherent attachment with new york from his twilo years....i think....

I personally think the crowds at trance shows, in general, SUCK. Many, many people make fun of me for some of the trance music I Listen to....but I let it roll off my back, im cool...my friends are cool, but the general population who share the same music interest as us....well they generally arent cool, at least around here and in most parts of the world...that is a force that i just dont care about.

Guest LeVeL

::)I agree there are some Trance crowds that suck.......and I agree with you that sometimes its good to have a cheesy song with nice vocalz......then followed by a hard ass trance song with nice riffs and bass. Those songs with all the bass and riffs are the ones that I tend to love the most fuck the lyriks or vocals...I just want to hear beats, Hard beats now. Eventhough songs with Vocalz are good to have in a mix, especially blended in with some hard shit. So hail to the cheese........ :o