Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Ups to Kamikazee

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL
Thanks to Eric (CJ Photog) for coming out to Edgar V at Crobar and taking pics for the site. EV has a huge following and we appreciate your support. It was also great hanging out with you again...its been a while. ;D

Ohh shit was Kamikaze the tall blond guy taking pics right when Edgar V got on the booth. Dam i got to start meeting ome of the fellow junkies in person. I feel left out not knowing whos who :(

Thanks guys,

Yeah of course I had a great time with everyone at Crobar. Met a few new people and alsways good to hang with the usuals.

Yeah it was me Levelistic, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.

I have sent 26 pictures from the evening to Nick already. So he has them to update the site, but bear with him since he is traveling to NYC and England as we speak.

till next time guys. ;D

Ohh shit was Kamikaze the tall blond guy taking pics right when Edgar V got on the booth. Dam i got to start meeting ome of the fellow junkies in person. I feel left out not knowing whos who :(

You were there? If you know Maria and Edgar tell them to point me out next time. I havent met any CJs except Nick, Pod and Eric and a the few that have come over from CP.

Guest LeVeL

Maria , edgar V's girlfriend........you know her. I said hi to her too.....I know Maria for like 2 years now........I have seen her clubbing during all these years so I always tend to say hi to her when I see her.