Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dutch djs

Guest tranceman

Guest LeVeL

Dutch DJ's are the best in the world....I remember 5 years ago the British Dj's were the best even the German Dj's were better that the Dutch. But the countries that dont get enough exposure for their DJ's are the Swiss and the Belgium.

My TOP 3 Dj's

1. Lady Dana

2. Graham Gold

3. Pavo

And the wild Card, is Ernesto vs. Bastian

Now these are Dj's that I have picked are not the best overall but the ones to look out for in the future. They are all producers and have a lot of new productions in the works. And their Dj performances are amazing.

Guest LeVeL

Well Jean and Marco V are big time dj's.......and Joop is an up in comer who has only one production under his belt and he mixes for tranceairwaves.com....once a month..........Now I was emphasizing Dj's that are dutch who haven't had enough exposure like the likes of Marvo V, Dj. Jean, Tiesto, Ferry, Johan Gielen, Gabriel and Dresden, Roland Klinkenberg.....ect

Dutch DJ's are the best in the world....I remember 5 years ago the British Dj's were the best even the German Dj's were better that the Dutch. But  the countries that dont get enough exposure for their DJ's are the Swiss and the Belgium.

My TOP 3 Dj's

1. Lady Dana

2. Graham Gold

3. Pavo

And the wild Card, is Ernesto vs. Bastian

Now these are Dj's that I have picked are not the best overall but the ones to look out for in the future. They are all producers and have a lot of new productions in the works. And their Dj performances are amazing.

Lady Dana?!?!?! Man...I have got to meet you! I just heard a set of hers a couple weeks ago and loved it!

BTW...I kept calling EV Lady Dana Friday night cause he just wouldnt let up on us!!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Which set do you have Crzy..........do you have Lady Dana @ sensation.....mysteryland........or do you listen to her show in ID&T. Well Edgar V plays soft shit compared to Lady Dana......I cant believe she is a woman. She plays hard ass shit that is very dark. Crzy have you heard of Technoboy hes good too. If you happen to get some technoboy remixes get them. I cant wait for Lady Dana to come down here with that hardstyle sound..that will be very special. I have been listening to lady Dana for 4 years now.......I cant wait any longer dam it :D ;D

Which set do you have Crzy..........do you have Lady Dana @ sensation.....mysteryland........or do you listen to her show in ID&T. Well Edgar V plays soft shit compared to Lady Dana......I cant believe she is a woman. She plays hard ass shit that is very dark. Crzy have you heard of Technoboy hes good too. If you happen to get some technoboy remixes get them. I cant wait for Lady Dana to come down here with that hardstyle sound..that will be very special. I have been listening to lady Dana for 4 years now.......I cant wait any longer dam it :D ;D

I have no idea what set I heard it was from Edgars collection (I think) and Im hoping one of my dear friends makes me a copy of Christmas. ;D

She plays exactly how I like it...hard, deep, dark, funky, fast, and never letting up. Thanks for the tip on Technoboy, Ill see what I can come up with.

just came back from Amsterdam last week and saw the local DJs finales at Club Paradiso (an old prison chuch) -- what an experience --, I remember one group Le Clic that was incredible, the others were awesome too, just wished I remembered the names, but the locals here could definitely learn something from the Dutch ones, not to say that we don't have good local ones here....