Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Becoming a Miami Junkie?

cotoncandydream

Guest LeVeL
[glow=red,2,300]

Yea yea yea, booked my ticket & hotel for WMC.

March 4th - 10th

and I may be coming for New Years.......

Nick am I becoming a miami junkie??

[/glow]

It takes more than that to become a Miami Junkie. First of all you need to do days of non-stop clubbing. Second you need to party to the next afternoon.And third and not least go to the beach and get a nice tan 8)after a long night of clubbing!!! That right there makes you a Miami Junkie. ;D :D;):)

It takes more than that to become a Miami Junkie. First of all you need to do days of non-stop clubbing. Second you need to party to the next afternoon.And third and not least go to the beach and get a nice tan  8)after a long night of clubbing!!! That right there makes you a Miami Junkie.  ;D :D;):)

[glow=red,2,300]Umm been there done the past, I dunno 6 years lol[/glow]

is getting mugged also a prerequisite? The first two times i came to miami i was part of violent robberies...first time was on the train from miami back upstate to the palm beaches...this was the really bad one---

second time was at that gas station around the corner from the old Space---we were going to pvd at space after crobar and my friend wrecked his BMW with a taxi---then people came around the car and reached in and took my friends' wallet. that was a buzzkill, needless to say we didnt make it to pvd that nite!

Some of the outskirts of Miami are reallly, really, scary. Scarier than most areas of nyc.

valid point.

speaking of violence and madness, a bullet came through our office window this morning. (I work in Times Sq) it was nice and cold the entire morning as police investigated and maintenance replaced the huge window.

so miserable. Id give anything to be relaxing at the Ritz Carlton on key Biscayne now...so quiet----warm ,... oh my god

Guest LeVeL

[glow=red,2,300]Ok just by that statement alone I am incredibly jealous and hating you.  :P[/glow]

LOL :-* :'(.......Can we spread Love not Hate

Guest coach
My affections can be swayed with a RT Ticket to MIAMI and a suite at the SAG. Are you writing all this down?

Heh, how about a drink at a great little watering hole? More Miami Junkies are always welcome, but the cost of living is pretty steep down here!

Guest djdimaggio
[glow=red,2,300]My affections can be swayed with a RT Ticket to MIAMI and a suite at the SAG. Are you writing all this down?[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]What affections are we suggesting sweetie pie... 'cause that sounds like a pretty good bargain...that is if an all inclusive affection package in exchange for a RT ticket and suite is the deal on the table mama.... :o :-* :o :-* :o :-*[/glow]