Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Pressure"

djustinh

Ok, can we say ridiculously sick? Since when did Draper learn to produce an amazing track? All I know is that Draper and Mada threw together a BANGIN track, anyone else agree?

Oh yeah and last night with "Rhythm Ready" elements and accapella over a looped 8 beats of derb, very very very nice.

and does anyone know who did the remix of "Come to Me", not the dub, but its a higher pitched synth with no singing, but does have a screaming sample in it.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

yes that song is phat!!!! draper just get your stuff out already...i cant wait no longer!!! i thought it was supposed to be out this month??....i haven't seen no "children of the night", "are you ready", or "pressure" anywhere...unless im looking in the wrong places....anybody know exact dates???

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by djustinh:

Oh yeah and last night with "Rhythm Ready" elements and accapella over a looped 8 beats of derb, very very very nice.

And people wonder why his music doesnt get released..

cwm6.gif

------------------

finger.gif

How would he ever get the rights to sign a track like that??

I must have done 40 songs using accapella's over other song's on Acid Pro, and you dont see me renaming them and putting my name in front of it..

If he's just using them to play at Exit that's different.. But if he's trying to get them signed to labels then he's just a fool..

------------------

finger.gif

no no you mis understood my post

when he was playing derb, he looped a piece of it, and then threw the Rhythm Ready elements over the loop...

then let derb blow up while his elements were going.

2 totally seperate songs. wink.gif

his Rhythm Ready is NOTHING like derb, i think its 100 times better to be honest.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!