Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUICK QUESTION ABOUT LAWLER TONIGHT!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest pod
With the password "lights out" can i also get into the roof at space for the hip hop????thanks

Who cares? With Steve, MS, Oscar and Cue downstairs, you won't want to go up to the terrace until 5 AM. :)

what a great nite i danced so much.. carrisa u should have seen me i didnt stop all nite long ....... till of course pod saw me by then i was dead .. btw markus and lawler they destroyed me LOL

oh and i died multiple times.. first of which was markus's remix of as the rush comes

and for countless lawler choons :)

Guest LeVeL

I dont know if it was me, but yesterday was not the best night @ Space. I was with a bunch of friends and people around me and everyone was complaining about the music. It wasn't the best set by Lawler that I have seen and Cue definetely killed the vibe. Markus Schulz was the best DJ of the night to me and even his one hour or so set wasn't the best. So to me yesterday was a big disapointment, I walked out of Space with a sad look in my face :( :-[ :'(.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Who cares? With Steve, MS, Oscar and Cue downstairs, you won't want to go up to the terrace until 5 AM. :)

relax pod, i just had a bud come into town and i wanted to show him the whole club. overall great night. lawler tore the place up. not as good as ferry thought ;D

Guest LeVeL

he is STILL playing that track?? how old is that track anyways...i guess "As the Rush Comes In" is to MS, like "World in My Eyes" was to Acosta...LET IT GO MAN, LET IT GO....

Its true it seems everyone in their mother is remixing As The Rush Comes, the track is almost a year old now and its still in rotation. Eventually after we get over this track, we will all bash it because it has female vocalz and because it sounds cheesy after a while. But for now we will have to deal with the song because it is the track of the year. This song is the "Rapture" of 2003.

Its true it seems everyone in their mother is remixing As The Rush Comes, the track is almost a year old now and its still in rotation. Eventually after we get over this track, we will all bash it because it has female vocalz and because it sounds cheesy after a while. But for now we will have to deal with the song because it is the track of the year. This song is the "Rapture" of 2003.

Call me cheesy (I am sure POD will) but I STILL love Rapture...just not at a club. :)