Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren

CrzyC1414779017

try this-  

http://www.wowest.cc/

very good resource for Nick Warren and wow aficionados!  enjoy. 8)

here is the location for dates:

http://www.wowest.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252

No Miami or nyc though....not anytime soon... although March is not listed and im sure they will be visiting the american riviera for the conference...i mean...come on...

nicer to meet you. 8)

I see you like Tiesto in your avatar---he is one of my favs as well...always has been---did you ever get to see my interview with him here on CJ? It was really a lot of fun to do, plus the man is extremely cool in person as well....I got to see him in ibiza this summer performing with PVD.....pure blissssss :D

nicer to meet you.   8)

I see you like Tiesto in your avatar---he is one of my favs as well...always has been---did you ever get to see my interview with him here on CJ?  It was really a lot of fun to do, plus the man is extremely cool in person as well....I got to see him in ibiza this summer performing with PVD.....pure blissssss :D

Yes, I did read the interview. :) I am still anewbie to the music scene and knowing DJ and track names. My first "LIVE" experience was Ultra this year and then DeepDish at Space in May. Other than that I would hang out in Palm Beach county having fun at house parties listening to Nick! Now...Im addicted to the scene and dont see that changing for a while. LOL I am a trancehead that also loves house/progressive/breaks/tribal. I love music in general and for many different reasons. Some people dont get that and wont open their minds to other genres....grrr.

Anyway....:)

you and I are similar in some respects.  our tastes specifically.  

you are so lucky to have experienced that July 4th set. I've listened to it hundred of times since i downloaded it and it is honestly one of my favorite sets he's ever ever performed....up there with his Dutch Dimension 9 hr set..

If you dont have his Gatecrasher set from November last year, get it, it is completely ridiculous and will make you faint.

I did space after ultra last year....my god that was an amazing evening---Got to ultra at around 7pm and went to space after....deep dish was great but Danny Howells took the throne on the terrace!  we danced well past noon and my friends missed their flights home.  

you and I are similar in some respects.  our tastes specifically.  

you are so lucky to have experienced that July 4th set.  I've listened to it hundred of times since i downloaded it and it is honestly one of my favorite sets he's ever ever performed....up there with his Dutch Dimension 9 hr set..

If you dont have his Gatecrasher set from November last year, get it, it is completely ridiculous and will make you faint.

I did space after ultra last year....my god that was an amazing evening---Got to ultra at around 7pm and went to space after....deep dish was great but Danny Howells took the throne on the terrace!  we danced well past noon and my friends missed their flights home.  

Ill see if I can get my hands on that Gatecrasher!!! I tried to get into Space after Ultra but they were packed and not letting anyone in...next year...I WILL SUCCEED!!! :)

So...are you in NY or Fl now?

Im in NYC, I live here but come down to FL in the winter often as it get all too cold for me here and I enjoy keeping a consistent tan and i love to tomar some sol...

the gatecrasher set is from 11-16-2002. search under

Tiesto and gatecrasher and NEC.

dont download the one from a few days ago. This gatecrasher from Nov 30th 2003 was a horrible failure and the sets from pvd and tiesto are garbage.