Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oscar g live @ space cd

Guest sanmartindj

Guest pod

Umm *69's site says it's December 9th. Virgin probably thinks you're referring to the Murk CD.

12/09

Oscar G / Live @ Space (STAR 5511) CD

Presta & Stakey / Find Myself (STAR 1272) 12"

Various Artists / Divas to the Dancefloor (STAR 5513) CD

Made by Monkeys / I Try (STAR 1265) CD5

from www.star69records.com.

Guest sanmartindj

I checked virgin, and the computer says oscar g live @ space tuesday 18. but everywhere on the net it says dec 9, soooo I think virgin is wrong.

Guest LeVeL

Whats the tracklist to this new CD, are there going to be a lot of Murk or Oscar G exclusive remixes......and one last thing is this cd worth buying like the rest of the mixes out now in day which are mixes of songs that are gone and forgotten, but remain in our Space memories.

Guest pod

Well, the listing includes a few Murk remixes and tracks, but there's a lot of "Space Classics" on there too...remember it's a 2 CD set so there's 160 minutes of fantastic tunes.

Guest LISALOCA

;D POD,

YOU'RE RIGHT, IT DOES COME OUT IN DECEMBER. VIRGIN RECORDS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. HOPEFULLY THERE 'S A RELEASE PARTY!!

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT OSCAR THAT I TRUELY LOVE!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUSH ME AND THEN JUST TOUCH ME, SO I CAN GET MY "SATISFACTION!!!! 8)

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME AND STAY WITH ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY LOVE...MY LOVE.."

;D POD,

YOU'RE RIGHT, IT DOES COME OUT IN DECEMBER. VIRGIN RECORDS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. HOPEFULLY THERE 'S A RELEASE PARTY!!  

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT OSCAR THAT I TRUELY LOVE!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUSH ME AND THEN  JUST TOUCH ME, SO I CAN GET MY "SATISFACTION!!!! 8)

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME AND STAY WITH ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY LOVE...MY LOVE.."

LOOSE THE CAPS !