Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH @ SPACE - FREE ENTRY UNTIL 2AM WITH THIS

Guest nickjunkie

Guest LeVeL

Quick question Nick, why no password this week, why the print the flyer ruotine......I mean I am not complaining it just something different from weeks past.

Guest LeVeL

Nick is Space having problems with the passwords, or they just want to limit a certain amount of people to get in. Because I remember that random people would tell each other the passwords and suddenly the whole line would get in for free.

Guest web_norah

have a good one CJ...Isabel, David and i are off to NY and scouting the clubbing scene for the rest of the week ::)

xx

i'd skip Deep Dish and do P&W personally

Guest nickjunkie
Eh I am missing this but will be in town Saturday. Nicky baby whats going dowwwwwwwwn?  :-*

A day too late Lainie! Friday's where the action's at. Not sure if anyone's in town Saturday...

Guest dSj

So what did people think? Personally, I thought they were pretty hot. I'd heard some of their more recent live stuff and was scared Ali might bore me, but he definitely didn't. The last hour of his set was pumpin... good shit. Space seemed to be pretty into it. Thanks for the free entry CJ & Space!

Happy thanksgiving all!

-dave