Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what .. monday already and no PVD reviews ?

AndrewChibale

I was there since he started and I did not noticed any breaking up. I did notice a fight on the crowd and ended up breaking the fight.

I liked his set. But it was not impressive.

I did see Luis with P. Diddy and his bodyguards, about 3 times. Maybe he wants to buy?

Guest LeVeL

I didn't notice no breaking up either, your probably talking about the Airplane Landing Intro, which was very very loud!!! It almost blew my ears off, but his set was very nice and melodic. The night was a success, it was packed to the masses....and nothing but people with the hands up in the air. But Markus Shultz really, really impressed me.I think Space should let this guy play more early more often....he totally blew me away.

Guest pod

Well, that board resembles a Common Portajohn most of the time. There's a lot of shit and it smells bad.

Oh and I'll sum up the PvD reviews off of there:

"OMG it was sickkkk i died!" "wonderbra!"

Though the highlight was PvDiddy.

Well, that board resembles a Common Portajohn most of the time. There's a lot of shit and it smells bad.

Umm...I think my review said a little more than that. Stop hating POD. Cant we all just live and party together without all the BS?

pvd was alright...markus was lightyears better :)

aha ! so thats why no reviews here right away, usually junkie members come right back to the computer to see who starts the "review thread" first ....

maybe people were expecting more from PVD then ?

about the breakin up, i was driving and listening @ 2:30am and heard 2 BREAK UPS !, what time did PVD came into "scene" ?

Guest dSj

Ok, I got a monday review for you...

Wasn't too happy when I got there because we were an hour and a half late, although I had been telling my asshole friends we needed to leave West Palm by 10:30 for a week. So I didn't get to see Markus for my first time yet... tried listening on 93.1 but instead of plugging into the sound system and getting quality sound, those lame asses just put a microphone in the club. Still liked what I heard though and talked to many people who said he tore it up.

Got there into PvD's 3rd or 4th track, place was packed, lots of energy. For some reason Space had only bud and bud light, so I was forced to drink liquor... not necessarily a bad thing. Anyways, this was my 3rd time seeing Paul and this was definitely my best experience of them... don't recall any breaking up, but don't quote me as saying it didn't happen. Last time I saw him there, like a year and a half ago, he catered to the Miami crowd and played a much 'housier' set, not on Sat, not at all. I thought his mixing was excellent for the most part... did a good job of keeping it fresh and energized, although it was hard, pounding trance the whole time. He could have dropped in a few more tracks with some smoother, rolling beats... spoke with a number of people who agreed with me on that. He did play a few classics and plenty new hot shit... I'd give it an 8/10.

Side notes: Caught the fight, during his encore playing nothing but you... who fights there? have you not seen any of the bouncers? have some class... btw, what happens to people fighting when the bouncers hall them off? do they hand them over to the cops outside? Also, caught the first 20-30 minutes of cue's set... not bad cause i'm pretty versatile, but it was like running into a brick wall after 4 hours of pounding trance. It's cool though, cleared out all the face chewers for the after hours crowd.

All in all, good night, I'll see him there again... lookin forward to free Deep Dish on wed.

peace

-D

i see u neglected to read my well thought out review pod it had nothign of the sort. though everyone used it to go on the trance vs house debaate LOL