Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Fans of Saleen !

Kamikaze1414779018

On another message board I frequent, I noticed a post that made me almost fall off my chair laughing.

It has to with Saleen and his review from Erick Morillo @ Space. It seems like he makes new freinds every day. ;D

Take a look for yourself.

http://www.clubdjzone.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d9e97fc7b01359da1dfd65e97fa28086&threadid=2972

Guest djdimaggio

:o[glow=red,2,300]That’s fine if you like that rookie garbage, but EM is a professional dj. EM could have just banged it out from start to finish, but he’s not an amateur like most in this town. [/glow] :P

Wanna talk 'bout a boy wit brass balls...forget about it! Obviously someone is a bit jaded...it must be a city thing, you know what I'm sayin'!

Guest shannon_coolj.

go saleen!!

haha..he's got a fan club now.

why haven't i met saleen yet? i'm w/ the cooljunkie crowd almost everytime i go out!

Guest nickjunkie
You have to be granted a meeting by the Saleen.  You just don't go out and meet him.   He has to chose you.

lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest djdimaggio

Responding to messages posted on message boards defy does not constitute a "fan club".

Let's not give any more props than necessary Miss S...and how goeth it for you? Almost done with school? Ready to tackle the Big Apple yet?

Run ins in my neck of the woods lead to disappearing Chairman, you know what I mean? Forget about it!

And as far as meetings go, they are actually called sit-downs, and trust me, you don't want to be called up for a sit down. :o

In SOBE, sitdowns take place on the soft sand of the beach; in NYC, it's at the concrete yard prior to pouring. :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Is not that I am a Fan or anything I just thing the boy is right!!!! UM We the trancers dont see whats beyond a trance DJ... However if PVD decides to throw a House CD like he has in the past... Nobody says anything... or how about this one what do u all have to say about PVD and Tiesto spinning CDs,MP3's,and even Labtop.... Well same thing I say about House and Trance DJs... Tananglia said it all "This is the basic Foundation of a Tranck" Hey some are good some are bad but u know what "I like 'em all" I think EM is a bad ass DJ who shows what he got anywhere but nothing like that preformance at Space and Saleem bro u said it just like he would have said it... Proud of ya... and about 93.1 thing dont worry they dont care about us... They think they are the best shit an ass can shit so... Concerning our posts or even the way I DJ they simply dont give a shit... Oh um if anyone see Buster or know Buster let him KNow that just cus he has a Degree on whateva he has a degree on does not make him the player... is his big mouth and wanna be PAPI Chulo that lies for himself.... If u know all know what I mean u can all laugh... Yo I hope some day I make it to the next best Venue in town so when I get to see that Faggot Buster again... I make him swallow the fucking mic through his ass and not the mouth.... hey this DJ Turco(Steve G) signing off peeps holla all soon...PLUR

Guest becha
That’s fine if you like that rookie garbage

I couldn't of said it any better myself.... I fu..ing hate horns and sirens.... they make me a bitter and angry man >:(

It's a step back for a DJ to be pulling on that damn horn..

I say " DOWN WITH THE HORNS"

Horns huh well I dont know what u mean but I guess is not nothing bad about me..LOL... OK son take care hey peeps keeps the comment comming I wanna know all in the forum see what u all think about things in this SCENE see what are ur fullest dreams UM by the way has anyone here already spun on the new Technics that just came out is it true that the lights are baby blue and is a light wight table yet better than the 1200 holla at me yall if u know....