Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG ID!!!---please help!

visionz53

Okay I heard this many times but I most recently heard it at Exit on March 9th. It sounds like a video game theme or something like that. Draper played it around 1:30-2:00 Friday.. PLEASE HELP THANX!!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

ROCK THE BEAT, FREE YOUR SOUL, INSPIRE ME...TO MAKE U WHOLE!

i liked it the first time i heard it, then the second, then the third, after that it was played out. i have no idea why the guy keeps playing it. STOP!

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Guest saleen351

Hey baby3tears, does wasteland (Mike Ski)sound good in the club because in my car I don't like it! Its sounds annoyning but you know how some songs need to be only played in the club?

Guest saleen351

Hey baby3tears, does wasteland (Mike Ski)sound good in the club because in my car I don't like it! Its sounds annoyning but you know how some songs need to be only played in the club?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351:

I've only heard it at Exit, and the place goes nuts when it comes on, it sounds pretty good, and I have the same problem in my car, it sounds annoying as hell!!!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by baby3tears:

YES! and I've been trying forever to figure out where I heard that part before!

cwm3.gif

Its a remix of an 80's song called "Teenage Wasteland". I dont know who did it though. Although I like Mike Ski's version, I have a friend who was working on doing a remix of it for 3 years. Now it looks like he wont be getting paid

cwm36.gif

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

[This message has been edited by ibclubbin (edited 03-21-2001).]

wasteland sounds perfect in the club. wink.gif

then again i just love mike ski's work. pure ny cheese for me smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!