Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE34 NOW CLOSES ON OCT 18TH W/ DANNY TENAGLIA

Guest nickjunkie

Guest pod

The latest promo email says it's the "closing party series"....I'm not the world's biggest DT fan, but I'm still holding a candle for the other Danny 2 weeks later!

Plus, as an added bonus, if they wait for Danny Howells, Bad Boy Bill gets to play too.

Guest klit

I'd like to see danny howells play as well, but I think after advertising erick morillo as the closing party thats what they should have done. Doesn't matter anyways I will be there for erick morillo and if howells plays there for that 2, but I've heard danny tenaglia before (wmc 2k3) and did not really like it so not sure i'll make it to that.

Guest trancelator

Like POD said, the Morillo flyer says "Closing Party Series." I'd love to see Howells as well. I have heard Sander on Nov. 8 also. I know some of you hate PVD but his website recently changed his Miami appearance from Nov. 15 to Nov. 22 at Space. That leads me to believe that this whole "closing" thing is all bs. I think it'll be Space until they "close" one weekend and then after a few days, open up under a new name and keep on rolling.

Guest vanbuurenfan
Like POD said, the Morillo flyer says "Closing Party Series."  I'd love to see Howells as well.  I have heard Sander on Nov. 8 also.  I know some of you hate PVD but his website recently changed his Miami appearance from Nov. 15 to Nov. 22 at Space.  That leads me to believe that this whole "closing" thing is all bs.  I think it'll be Space until they "close" one weekend and then after a few days, open up under a new name and keep on rolling.

i agree with everything u said but one thing.........i think "open under a new name and keep on ROLLING" is not the terminology u wanna be using at this point ;) ;D ;D

Guest DelBrat

I sincerely hope all of this is a big joke...Space is seriously one of my favorite clubs on the east coast. If it isn't...Somebody then please tell me how a place like Level stays open, but Space doesn't? Madness... >:(

Space 34 is my favorite club/venue ... but im really getting tired of all this "official closing" thing,

they keep booking djs and more and more dates and new party flyers keep appearing ... whats up with that ??

does the owner wanna makes us think; is all a "publicity stunt" ????

looking forward to Danny Tenaglia. can't miss that

Plus, as an added bonus, if they wait for Danny Howells, Bad Boy Bill gets to play too.

Let us pray.....

I picked up Behind the Decks last week and the CD drops. To me, much better than bangin the box 5. Comes with a DVD of 5.1 surround as well as behind the scenes. Only downside to his mix is lack of tricks like his previous series. Highly recommended.

Let BBB spin!!!!!!!

Space 34 is my favorite club/venue ... but im really getting tired of all this "official closing" thing,

they keep booking djs and more and more dates and new party flyers keep appearing ... whats up with that ??

does the owner wanna makes us think; is all a "publicity stunt" ????

looking forward to Danny Tenaglia. can't miss that

I'm with you, I hate all these confusions, trying to get together with friends to go and it changes every week! It will be one very sad day though..... :)