Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 last night

Guest dnb_chick

Guest dnb_chick

Nice night last night! Props to Roland, Diaga,Markus and Nayib (this kid suprised me, he threw a nice set!)

Diaga--i looked for you last night but the place was so packed to no avail...really wanted to meet you...I left my group of friends for a bit to hang by the booth but the 1 person i did actually see from CJ that i recognized, when i said hi this person just looked @ me like i was an idiot..(thanks for the warm welcome, btw)....anyway diaga..very energetic set---i could tell u were into it,jumpin around! Maybe next time....you were in the booth already by the time i did finally see you.....

Umm, that was our guy, Diaga on the decks...of course he played what you wouldn't expect...but the crowd ate it up nonetheless. ;D

As far as the levels being too low, he was really cranking it, and the tech told him to ease up a bit.

Guest candyrollx69

One more fun night at Space.. Diaga I loved your set, I don't care what others say you had me dancing all night ;D

I didn't get to hear Roland too much cuz I don't really like the patio, but Markus was awesome in the mainroom.. like always

Some of us are still recovering today.. :-/