Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V. rocked MV Sat.

Guest Diaga

Guest Diaga

This past Sat. night or should I say Sunday morning I got the chance to finally check out club MV for the first time. I dont think the place is as bad as other say it is, I'm not sure if they did some changes in the sound system but it was sounding good, better than what I thought. I really like the dj booth and the vip area is nice. I got to hear the last hour of Edgar and it was amazing......FRRRREEEENCH KISS... ;), althought the club didnt have that many people in at that moment, he had everybody going mad 8). Where any of you guys there?

Depends on how much money the financial backers have, and how much they're willing to spend/lose...I don't know enough about the club to make a call....but if I was to make an educated guess, I don't see them lasting much beyond January, especially with Space 34 still doing quite well, and Nocturnal opening soon right next door.

BTW, stop typing in all caps ;D

thats not WHAT i heard....

Umm...sure...

As for typing in caps Mirza, it conveys that you are shouting...either that or you're clueless in the ways of online ettiquete.

Well, my sources say different, and I'm not gonna dispute them...but oh well, I'm sure anyone who went had a good time...

As for me being a hater, all's I have to say is that the world isn't all sunshine, lollipops and rainbow gumdrops... ;D

Besides, if I suddenly started being a warm fuzzy type of person, people would be concerned.

As for the caps thing, it's a matter of just online manners...you probably haven't been online as long as myself and others, Mirza, so the niceties of messageboard communications may be lost on you...but caps generally convey shouting...been that way since the 70s...

Well, my sources say different, and I'm not gonna dispute them...but oh well, I'm sure anyone who went had a good time...

Besides, if I suddenly started being a warm fuzzy type of person, people would be concerned.

a) bathroom attendants dont count as VALID SOURCES

&

B) i know of ONE club u NEVER bash.... :P

I've said my fair share of negative things about that venue, too. They've gone a long way since then...partially because of the bashing on mine and other's part. I feel that if I bash, and others bash with me, a venue improves, or dies :o

Guest dnb_chick

ummmm--i was there becuz i made a deal with blingbling078--we went together--we live like 5minz from each other--i give him his trance--he gives me my house--and NV was by NO means at all "packed"...it was actually pretty empty most of the night...it got a little better by 1am when EV took over the decks..but it still never had a "packed" feeling...I got bored pretty quick but part of the reason for that is that im just not into trance any more (no disrepect to EV, hes an awesome dj with flawless mixing)...the club, despite being empty,is actually pretty cool....huge video wall, nice and dark, really cool VIP area right behind the booth, lots of places to chill, even a little lounge type area with lots of couches and tables...so pod your sources were right i have to admit....if it wasnt for all of edgars hard core followers. that place woulda been DEAD....btw..nice to meet you finally @ Nerve for Lee Burridge, Pod! And Diaga, im glad to see you posting on here....i thought your winning set was off tha hook! Good luck this sat @ space again!

Guest Diaga

Thanks Houze Kitty ;) I hope to see u there on Sat.

c/s. I got to mv I mean NV around 4:30 and like I said b4 the place wasnt that pack but it had a good vibe going. EV still ROCK......I got the chance to talk to him after his set, he's such a COOL guy ! btw the club actually started getting some good crowd around 6 when Bellini got on....EV will be back at NV next month.

p.s. What the of the dj that plays live percussion while he's spinning?

Stingray's decent as a DJ, but I'm not a fan of the percussion, it doesn't really go with the music sometimes...he's a good percussionist, he needs to lay it down different though...