Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHEN DO U THINK SCOTT PROJECT............

clubmanxtc

listenin to him he sounds more like a rave DJ .... just straight NRG for like 8 hours or however long he spins..his tourdates are now posted up on his label's website. the closest he'll be to the states is england...

but i dont care what anyone says...i want him to bless the phazons

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

i don't see it happening for a while..

really not much goes on in the city these days...

factory won't do it... Exit might be they bring in dj's so rarely since david is so damn cheap that i dont' see it happneing there either..

Probably Webster Hall will at some point, or maybe even Limelight(doubt that though)

like highmay said, he'll probably hit a rave if anything

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

I fuckin HATE scott project...I think that every song is the same...same beat, same synth, etc.....but the new remix Yoda-Definetly is not bad....He needs some new ideas wink.gif

dave

------------------

AOL:DieselGroove1

SOUNDFACTORY FRIDAYS....CALL 201-926-7012 or email DieselGrovoe1@aol.com

Originally posted by spikesnj:

I fuckin HATE scott project...I think that every song is the same...same beat, same synth, etc.....but the new remix Yoda-Definetly is not bad....He needs some new ideas wink.gif

dave

Bro...go to this address. We don't need negativity here.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum18/HTML/001429.html

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

listenin to him he sounds more like a rave DJ .... just straight NRG for like 8 hours or however long he spins..his tourdates are now posted up on his label's website. the closest he'll be to the states is england...

but i dont care what anyone says...i want him to bless the phazons

thats what its all about pure energy...but i cant see him at twilo...wrong sound for that place. exit would be ideal

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

A couple of yrs ago, he played at raves in Cali. Scot Project Live....CRACK UR HEAD OPEN HARD! cwm32.gifcwm17.gif

The only place I can see him at is Exit. I just wanna hear his remix of Elastic Culture-U once on the phazon & I'll be happy. cwm38.gif

------------------

pvdlogo.gif

doll144.gif

Madness, Power, Domination!- Way Out West

AIM: Trancegoddess21

exit2heaven I think had the closest location he might do...Sakin is doing Montreal and he is on that label as well...everyone else DJ Wag and Scot are no where close to the states.

Jayme...props to you for posting the infamous "i hate scot project" link!

And ployd is right...not much going on in the city nowadays cwm33.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I can see DJ Scot Project coming to Toronto or Montreal because those two cities have massive club scenes and massive rave scenes especially Toronto. We are not cheap about bringing deejays over even though our dollar is in the pits. If DJ Scot Project comes to Toronto before new york, come here to see him, it is a heck of a lot cheaper here with our dollar the way it is.

Peace

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield