Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed @ American Airlines Arena

nikki3

Sasha and Digweed On October 17th w/ Mac Devila, Masters @ Work, DJ Stingray and more TBA.

All part of El Arca Music Festival a two day event that will convert the American Airlines Arena into a massive stage showcasing Latin Alternative Rock and Electronic Music DJ's.

The first day (17th) will kick off with those DJ's mentioned above turning the arena into a massive dance club.

Second day (18th) wil be dedicated to Alternative Latin Rock with performacnes by varous latin rock artists like: Gustavo Cerati, Aterciopelados and more.....

More info as it comes closer to date.

Could be interesting...........

Guest pod

Well, last time they did an arena tour, it bombed...maybe it's a good idea they've tagged along with this Latino-palooza thing!

Guest pod

More than likely since it's a diverse event...or at the most 16 and up like Ultra was.

I don't expect too much of an issue though since the primary focus isn't dance music.

well, I for one, have to say am very excited. I am a big fan of diggers and when teaming w sasha, even more. The festival thing doesnt bother me. Back in the day when we listened to rock, those of u old enough anyway, should remeber looking fwd to the summers because it basically meant concert time!.. having more than one band together used to be a treat.

I very much still enjoy the occasional festival, and who elses than my favorite dj's together to give me an excuse to buy an overpriced ticket, pay overpriced parking and get some uber-overpriced snacks inside the arena... i mean after all, its not like we dont do it every other weekend at the club that is a few blocks down... at least I'll have a place to sit if i want to.. ::)

MP. 8)

The whole "festival" thing will not be an issue....

As I said before the first night will be dedicated ONLY to electronic music, so you won't get the Alternative Latin Crowd.....POD.

In my way of seeing things I'm open to any new events that brings in talent and activities involving the music we love to our city...so what if Saturday there's going to be a "latino-palooza" festival.

Guest tac13081

The turnout of the previous delta tour show (miami arena) probably wasnt as good becuase it was the same night as Ultra. But the setup was INTENSE! If this is anything remotly close to that especially in the American Airlines Arena its gonna be AMAZING! :o :o ;D ;D :o 8) 8)

Guest pod

I'm not criticizing the fact that it's a latino-palooza festival...it's a good thing overall...

Delta Heavy didn't do well anywhere, not just in Miami, btw...people weren't ready for an arena tour of DJs.

I'm more psyched about MAW though. ;D

Guest magda

wha?!? is this confirmed?

i was at the delta heavy tours in miami and new york and while they indeed were not sold out, they were both really good shows.

c'mon, it's SnD! you can't go wrong. ;)