Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aubrey

factory156

Mike, either way, he is swole cause you never sent him the Bette Midler (dub) after he sent all those new tracks to you.

Drop him an email.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

to justinn or nick:

there is NO WAY either of you guys have this track.. i dont know why you would even post something like that..

maybe to look cool or something i dunno..

i would actually put my LIFE on it that you guys havent even heard this track..

actually i just spoke to nicky, he said yous dont..

i do know that there is a FAKE aubrey DUB going around napster which is called "still waiting" but that is actually the "boys & girls" dub

please people dont listen, you or justin aint getting this track maybe til july 4th weekend if you are lucky

Originally posted by lilmalutzo:

how do the vocals in this song go?? i have the dub-not too crazy about it

hunny listen, im not tryna be an ashole but you do not have the dub.. if you read my previous reply you would know about the fake goin around on napster.. the track that you have is the "boys & girls" (hex hector dub) which is like 8:41 right? its posted on napster as "still waiting" (hex hector aubrey dub).. the real aubrey is called "stand still". i can't really sing the words to you i can only hum them. like i said there is no way anyone will have this song unless they are a dj that is dear friends with hex.. the only 2 that have this track are denny tsettos and jason ojeda.. and MAYBE jp & boris..

btw justin, the chances of you getting a track before me are slim to none..

Originally posted by lilmalutzo:

how do the vocals in this song go?? i have the dub-not too crazy about it

hunny listen, im not tryna be an ashole but you do not have the dub.. if you read my previous reply you would know about the fake goin around on napster.. the track that you have is the "boys & girls" (hex hector dub) which is like 8:41 right? its posted on napster as "still waiting" (hex hector aubrey dub).. the real aubrey is called "stand still". i can't really sing the words to you i can only hum them. like i said there is no way anyone will have this song unless they are a dj that is dear friends with hex.. the only 2 that have this track are denny tsettos and jason ojeda.. and MAYBE jp & boris..

btw justin, the chances of you getting a track before me are slim to none..

Yeah that's what I want to do, be cool and post that I have a dumb corny track.

I'm stating what nick said. and hate to tell you, the kid probably does in fact have it.

thats the funniest thign I have heard, "be cool" and post that i have a song. lol. cwm36.gif

------------------

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

"btw justin, the chances of you getting a track before me are slim to none.."

Does that make you feel high-holy and superior that you can get a song before I do? I don't understand what your fuckin' problem is, and for all I care, you can have the Aubrey track and the last person I would ask for it from... was you.

do me a favor like I asked before, get off my case.

------------------

actually mikey, im not tryna be an asshole to him but i was under the impression that he was breaking my balls and i got very aggravated ya know?....

im not being a dick or anythin but its like im trying to tell people about this hot track and he comes on and trys to tell me he'll send it to me which will never happen..

i just thought he was goin out of his way to bust my balls.. no hard feelings

damn boys ... reeeeelaaaaax ... it aint nothin to fret over ... a friend sent me the dub and hes a ligit kid ... so i figured it was the real shit, when in fact it was the boys & girls dub and he didnt listen to it either just forwarded it to me ... i told justin that i had it, before i listened to it ... no need to all hot under the collar or nothin ... we're all boys ... ya know ... its just music ... we all love it ... live and die by it, but who cares ... ya know ... and hey get your hands on and ship that shit my way, cause im sure it'll be hot

later nick

make up and stop breakin each others balls before i smack you both up ... haha .. jk

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)

damn boys ... reeeeelaaaaax ... it aint nothin to fret over ... a friend sent me the dub and hes a ligit kid ... so i figured it was the real shit, when in fact it was the boys & girls dub and he didnt listen to it either just forwarded it to me ... i told justin that i had it, before i listened to it ... no need to all hot under the collar or nothin ... we're all boys ... ya know ... its just music ... we all love it ... live and die by it, but who cares ... ya know ... and hey get your hands on and ship that shit my way, cause im sure it'll be hot

later nick

make up and stop breakin each others balls before i smack you both up ... haha .. jk

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)

ok, whatever, i have the fake dub- i could cae less-bottom line- like i said i'm not too crazy about it. i really want the vocal mix- and it'd definately the song i'm looking for b/c ojeda played it at cyberia last friday. thanx for telling me the real name of the song though, at least now i know what it's called-now the mission starts of trying to find where i can get it from.....

i'm thinkin this is gonna be the song for summer of 2001. definatley...